Champlain Rehab Solutions Employee Reviews

Excellent workplace
Physiotherapist (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON8 April 2019
I have worked with several rehab agencies, and Champlain Rehab is the best fit for me. My experience and expertise are respected, and colleagues (other therapists, admin support and management) are stellar. Very supportive environment when I have questions, concerns or input. I set my own part-time schedule and caseload, and receive much gratification from my client visits. I am challenged and appreciated -- professionally and personally. It's a privilege to be part of a team that provides top quality compassionate care.
Being an independent contractor is good for me, however, a real drawback is the lack of benefits (eg. health / dental), which would be offered in a regular employment setting.
Pros
quality of service provided to clients; flexibility in workload and hours;
Cons
challenge to keep up with reporting mechanisms
Wonderful people who really care about clients and each other
Field staff (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON19 March 2019
Champlain Rehab is a very supportive company. Yes we are definitely busy and the work can be stressful, but at least I am not alone and feel supported in what I do.
cleaner
Home support worker (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON24 November 2017
very hard job, most of the client i was assign to were hoarders....was hard to keep on schedule with most of my clients................................

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Champlain Rehab Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Champlain Rehab Solutions Reviews by Location