Best work place and organization culture
1. One can grow his/her career and learn so many new skills, as the company grows
2. Down to earth, visionary leadership committed to the company strategy
3. Competent and caring middle management deploying the strategy
4. Loyal and diverse functional teams sharing core values and passion for pets around the world
5. Appreciations, rewards and guidance for members, truly based on transparent appraisal system linked to individual and company goals
6. Competitive benefits to retain and attract the talents and the best fit to the culture.
7. With out a doubt, world's best pet foods made from the highest quality ingredients
8. State of the art, manufacturing facilities (kitchens) and elegant offices
9. Best management systems in all functional areas from key functional areas to supporting services
10. With in the first week, any new team member will feel the energy among the teams and the engagement with one another
Truly, I don't have any thing bad to say about Champion. However, it is guaranteed that you will never say I'm bored with in a few weeks of hiring, because more than a job, working at Champion feels like you are taking an advanced training in your area of expertise. So much learning and growth opportunities, which I have never seen in other organizations. If you are ready for next learning curve in your career, Champion Petfoods is the perfect fit.