Chair Man Mills
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Chair Man Mills Employee Reviews

Canada12 reviews
Unpredictable work load and starting hours.Unsafe loading and unloading in downtown areas. Lacking communications from upper management to inform employees and proper training.
Pros
free summer lunch
Cons
unstable work hours and days off.
They were opposed to trying new things, better ways of doing things. Very oppressive atmosphere. No organization in the warehouse. dirty work area. d
Pros
Some great staff
Cons
Oppressive environment
they do not have any diciplan or plan for work and you are not sure about your work tomorrow every day you have to ask that whether i am working to morrow or not.
Well managed. Mediocre quality of staff. Very flexible. Many staff members don't get along. Have to stand for long hours. 8-hour shifts, stuck in a basement with no windows. Boring.
Pros
minimum wage
Cons
stand for ling hours, bad co-workers
The people there are nice and the salary is good. If you don't mind waking up earlier, being on your feet most of the time, and doing things that are repetitive, working there will be a very rewarding experience. Your amount of work is based on whether or not you e-mail your supervisor to ask for work.
Pros
fifteen dollars an hour
Cons
repetitive, can be physically strenuous if you are not used to standing for long periods of time
I was working afternoon shift. After school. Easy job
We wash and prepared dash,plates,spoons and extra for rent. Great people and friendly management
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short hours
Great atmosphere! Loved working here with the friendly staff and cohesive team environment. Management was always open to new ideas and allowed the warehouse team to excel in our role.
-seasonal work only
-no guarantees for steady 40 hour work weeks

-no regular scheduled times for work

-favoritism applys to certain individuals

-no organization and bad communication with management
The workers were very goal oriented and the workplace was a very open and tight knit community the hours were plentiful. The truck drivers all had great experience.
The good and bad at the same time it's not good to work because everyone knows about your personify and your whole lifestyle story and then talk behind your back , someone will hit or swear at a person no manners
Pros
Yes when we go hard for 5 days straight
Cons
Sometimes intill 4:30
Fun nice people and good cummunication, the company has been there befor my parents where evin born, the company is well managed
Pros
Good laughs, paid to workout sometimes
Cons
Long hours for little pay
check the printer for order of the day and prepare the order for customer to pick up and delivery,
I learned to be cautious by making my order right and ready before the desired delivery time or pick up,.

the management check every details of the orders and see to it that everything is fine before reaching to the customer,.

everyone of us in the work place has its own designated job assignment but we also help each other if needed,.

hardest jobs is when working outside environment and it has snow storm,.

everything I do, I enjoy it, I love doing my job that is why I enjoy it,.
Pros
Paid Break time
Cons
long hours, and under manning