CH2M Employee Review

Ch2m hill calgary
Instrumentation Design Technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB31 May 2013
I was fired by a manager who spent his last week seeing how I would react to being fired. The manager misled everyone and moved to Shell after taking a two week vacation in Florida.
Cons
not interested in training

Other CH2M Employee Reviews

US ownership, all about the bottom line. Don't understand Canadian culture and employment standards like maternity leave.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 April 2018
Cost cutting instead of revenue building in order to appease shareholders and reach the bottom line, Terrible company. US ownership, not really interested in learning Canadian culture, holds the US-centric ideals, and ask silly questions about the amount of snow etc. One manager refused to travel to Toronto until the summer when the climate in his state was much worse.
Pros
work at home on occasion
Cons
expected to be available at all hours via phone, text, email
Bridge Deck Tester
Bridge Deck Tester (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 March 2018
I learned and grew as an employee. I had a great summer position with CH2M. On Monday's the crew would leave and travel to bridges throughout Alberta. Testing included rebar, debonding, delamination, and corrosive testing. The hours were 12-14 hour days with great potential to make overtime.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CH2M. Our community is ready to answer.