CH2M Employee Review

Modis Contract
Service Desk Analyst/ Technical Assistance Center (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO4 April 2014
Great contract job. The helpdesk was more of a call center than a true helpdesk, focusing more on time spent and limiting all calls to 15 minutes before escalation; however, the environment and programs available to employees were nice. As a contractor; my agency took good care of me and consistently checked up on my p[progress and happiness there.
Pros
Grerat communication
Cons
Call center environment

Other CH2M Employee Reviews

Bridge Deck Tester
Bridge Deck Tester (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 March 2018
I learned and grew as an employee. I had a great summer position with CH2M. On Monday's the crew would leave and travel to bridges throughout Alberta. Testing included rebar, debonding, delamination, and corrosive testing. The hours were 12-14 hour days with great potential to make overtime.
Ideal work environment
Project Controls Specialist (Former Employee) –  Worley Parsons Calgary Canada14 February 2018
Employees have a clear sense of purpose; employees understand their immediate and long-term goals.leadership established a clear purpose for the organization

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CH2M. Our community is ready to answer.