CH2M Employee Review

Nice Working Environment, totally professional attitude of all the colleague irrespective of their level
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HR4 April 2014
Too busy from the morning till the evening. all the friends and colleague were very cooperative. boss also too helpful though he was much younger than me but always had a lot of respect for me. Every month they organize a sort of fun competition which could be participated by any one irrespective of their level and winner is given a price.all boys girls used to enjoy and make fun of each other.

It was my best experience of working with such an organisation.
Pros
occasional parties like birthday, promotions etc.
Cons
long hours of work and commitment with schedule

Other CH2M Employee Reviews

US ownership, all about the bottom line. Don't understand Canadian culture and employment standards like maternity leave.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 April 2018
Cost cutting instead of revenue building in order to appease shareholders and reach the bottom line, Terrible company. US ownership, not really interested in learning Canadian culture, holds the US-centric ideals, and ask silly questions about the amount of snow etc. One manager refused to travel to Toronto until the summer when the climate in his state was much worse.
Pros
work at home on occasion
Cons
expected to be available at all hours via phone, text, email
Bridge Deck Tester
Bridge Deck Tester (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 March 2018
I learned and grew as an employee. I had a great summer position with CH2M. On Monday's the crew would leave and travel to bridges throughout Alberta. Testing included rebar, debonding, delamination, and corrosive testing. The hours were 12-14 hour days with great potential to make overtime.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CH2M. Our community is ready to answer.