CH2M Employee Review

Review of 4 Month Contract
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Greenland15 November 2013
Found all personnel with CH2 approachable and professional. Probably the best managers I have had the opportunity to work for. Most difficult aspect of the job was remote location and solid 4 month duration. Most enjoyable part of the job was my coworkers.
Pros
Good salary, including hazard pay.
Cons
Remote location

Other CH2M Employee Reviews

working in CH2M is good
Piping Designer (Former Employee) –  CALGARY AB22 May 2018
I do enjoy working while I was on duty. Once when a job is assigned to me. It is always a good challenge to me. To have a mission accomplished on time in a good order manner will bring me the most successful feeling. Every single day is a new lesson to me. Learning is a life time ongoing process that you can learn how to learn. Management is something you have follow others direction. I hate to be managed by others. instead I like to manage others without let them know they are being managed. Regarding workplace culture, I can easily be fitted in the Organization as a key member and bring in value to that organization. When some one say the coffee cup is half empty I can always agree that it is also half full. Flexibility is key factor to bring the other party to work with you. The hardest part of the job is boring. I never fell bore, those companies I once worked for, have brought me a group of people as my friends. I enjoy people and how to work with people. The key success in my job assignment is deal with people.
Pros
having mission accomplished at all cost
Cons
Not enough Pros to me in itself is Cons
US ownership, all about the bottom line. Don't understand Canadian culture and employment standards like maternity leave.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 April 2018
Cost cutting instead of revenue building in order to appease shareholders and reach the bottom line, Terrible company. US ownership, not really interested in learning Canadian culture, holds the US-centric ideals, and ask silly questions about the amount of snow etc. One manager refused to travel to Toronto until the summer when the climate in his state was much worse.
Pros
work at home on occasion
Cons
expected to be available at all hours via phone, text, email

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CH2M. Our community is ready to answer.