CGC Inc

CGC Inc Employee Reviews

Protective with safety and respectful of all race with a pushball table for break entertainment.
Working at cgc was an exciting every day of my life and safety for every one at work. I learned to be a great team player to an extent I became a team leader. Every was respected and the leadership was great in training the works and providing them opportunity to move forward. I enjoy working every day and leaning from both my coworkers and the management team I can't really think of one single day that upset me because we all work as a team.
Sur une belle pente remontante
Belle entreprise avec une bonne attitude! Belle ambiance de travail. Les avantages sociaux sont excellents!!
Cgc
Good starting wage. Benefits and pension could be better. Talk a big game about safety but dont back it up. They seem to rather hire people with very little to no manufacture experience.
Work Term
It was a great place to work and the shop crew were willing to train me in Heavy Duty Mechanics as well as Health and Safety. The plant is currently in Idle mode and have no plans of hiring in the near future.
Environnement de travail agréable
Journées assez éprouvantes physiquement, bonne ambiance de travail, direction un peu toxique mais rein de très grave.
Pros
Ambiance de travail
Cons
Courtes pauses
Environnement de travail très contraignant
Travail nécessitant une proactivité;
Savoir anticiper sur tout ce qui est susceptible de causer un incident et/ou accident;

Rédaction les rapports quotidiens et d'incidents

La collaboration avec les services parallèles (police et Pompiers)

Travail nécessitant une extrême vigilances et pouvant susciter beaucoup de sympathie de la part des clients
Pros
Equipement de travail offert par l'entreprise
Cons
Station debout souvent trop prolongée
Great team atmosphere
Daily routine of helping customers with orders, both on the phone and entering them into our system. Learned about team management and coordination with the team manager, but there is really no opportunities for advancement within the company.
fun place to work, great coworkers
This office closed and we were all let go. I would have stayed on with this company, but did not want to relocate to Oakville, Ontario. This company was great to work for - always learning, always part of the team, always felt like we meant something! It was a very sad day when they announced this office was closing.
Pros
great coworkers
Cons
office closed to relocation to Ontario
Good place to work, friendly people. Safety is very important and top priority, enjoy the daily safety huddles and stretches.hardest part is rotating shifts
Productive place to work
It was a good place to work mostly. Some of the employees were not ideal to work with. But it was a well paying job and was good for me and my family.
Shared Services
HR, Accounting, Finance, Warehouse, Inventory, Data Entry, Courier, Mail, Supplies - typical day could be helping with month-end accounting, inventory adjustments, counting inventory, sending in freight payables, filing, ordering supplies
safety incentives, great people to work with
unload dry wall from trains, prepare drywall for staging. Move rail cars around outside to bring in the drywall.
cgc
Such a good company to work with a nice and
awesome work office environment

help full people

i love to work with cgc as full time
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CGC Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3