CEVA Logistics Employee Reviews

Found 67 reviews matching the search See all 2,459 reviews
enjoyed working with other employees and management was very respectful and pleasant
Sequencer/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON25 May 2018
A very safe environment to work for
management was very professional
health and safety was up to date
employees helped each other out
benefits are awesome
wages are above standard
enjoyed working for this company
met alot of wonderful people
Pros
meeting new friends learned different techniques to help organize better
Cons
none that i can think of
theis place has no morale
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON31 March 2018
I felt I was a slave that was Scrutinized in a prison. I was treated like an animal or number for such a low wage. Ceva did nothing to reward you or show gratitude for hard work or ingenuity.This Company is truly the worse place I have ever worked for my life for fifteen years.
Pros
never free lunch you have to put in your own money
Cons
6 days a week without a social life you become a nobody
Fast paced stressful role
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Brampton, On20 March 2018
Working with a great team, managing a total of 13 operations supervisors. I've gained a vast amount of knowledge in the Operations Management role in a logistics environment. The workplace culture is a fast paced stressful environment. Working with time sensitive freight places a great deal of responsibility in understanding what and who is available, and being proactive with all aspects of safety and weather conditions to meet the needs of our clients.. Failure to do so basically results in the downtime of production lines. The workplace itself is surrounded by good people that work and help each other on a daily basis. The most enjoyable part of this position is knowing that the job is complete and that I have fulfilled the needs of our customers.
Poorly run company from a rotton core of top managment
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ON8 February 2018
Poorly run company with virtually no core competencies. An I.T. system from the 1980's a total lack of understanding of Inventory control systems. Run by a group of MBA grads with little real world work experience .
Pros
Cons
Poor systems management on a grand scale
Great team-spirit
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Newfoundland and Labrador31 January 2018
A fine place to work, if you enjoy a great team of people. The days go by fast if you focus on the job on hand. The workplace culture is easy going and open for socialising. The company itself doesn't organise enough for the employees. I
Pros
fun colleagues
Cons
strict rules, no contract guarantee
good environement
Transborder Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 December 2017
Great working environment.

Job was easy and understandable.

Colleagues helped a lot to train me in the right way and to make no mistakes.

management was quite friendly.
They are nice to work with
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC12 December 2017
Spend a year and half working with those guys, they are passionate people about moving goods and logistics. The have large space for storage both for HP inkjets and large industrial printers. Customers also can store their freights here at a low cost rate.
Union environment
Operation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa GM truck plant27 November 2017
this was a 9-5 type of atmosphere

Nobody wanted to do more than asked, Union made it difficult to change the culture

nobody wanted to have any accountability attached to them.
Pros
close to home, paid weekly
Cons
no support nobody wanted to be accountable
Operations
Operator (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON22 July 2017
Great place to work! People are very helpful and kind! Overall job training was great! Cross training opportunities are endless! Had a great experience working here!
Pros
Hours - People
Cons
Commute
Management do not listen to employees
Material Clerk (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON20 July 2017
Communicate daily with drivers, prepare daily schedules and paperwork for drivers. Data enter correct information and verify paperwork. Assist drivers and dispatch daily.
Cons
Company do not communicate efficiently with workers and serniority is not valid to this company
They exhibit a genuine family culture
Shipping/Receiving Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 June 2017
From you start your day, through to lunch, to overtime (when everyone comes together to help another departments/account), everyone pulls their weight and steps up to the aid of each person in the building, which the managers and supervisors leading the charge.
It was great while it lasted
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON10 June 2017
It was a good place to work and was close to home .The salary wasn't bad for for the Durham region area id work here again if i could .. Please call me back
Pros
Close to home
Cons
lay offs
excellent company
Owner/Operator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 April 2017
All peoples are good very nice place to work
all paper works done by staff are very good
my boss and staffs very good
work relations are helpful, on time customer service are excellent.
Over staffed, not challenging at all.
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 April 2017
most days we had no work, some days we were overloaded; However, the most difficult task was a breeze and was difficult to take time off, as most employee had very limited knowledge of the business.

I really enjoyed training my coworker on how to us basic SAP procedures and various other software. while I learned all the entire business the others did not bother and stuck to the same old tasks, causing frustration for some not being able to take time off.
Pros
not difficult
Cons
Management was never around and hard workers never got recognition.
Stressful culture
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  London, ON4 April 2017
I learned a lot working here. It was a 3 shift operation that really leaned on its Supervisory staff to hit targets. During my tenure, there was a lot of management staff changes that did not have a positive impact on the operation.
Productive and Fast Pace Environment
Quality Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brampton, Ontario, Canada10 March 2017
The place is worth working. The plant in Brampton Canada gave me a lot of experience in terms of Quality and has proved beneficial in terms of my careers prospective.
Ceva logistics
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON21 January 2017
I have worked here for almost 13 years. For a warehouse job the pay is good compared to most and has one of the best benifits packages. This company is also unionized. Management though has become worse over the years and is combining a lot of Jobs which is causing a lot of strain on the workers. The confidentiality between management and employees is horrible and many employees personal business gets shared with other employees. There is also a lot of favoritism. In all if your looking for something to just pay your bills and keep to yourself it isn't that bad of a place to work.
Pros
Good pay, vacation time, union company and great benefits
Cons
6 day work weeks, no paid sick days, horrible severance pay and no management trust
Good workplace
Forklift/reciever (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON11 January 2017
The job was good and the people were nice just management and the union could have been better especially with the amount of union dues we all paid.
Lack of structure, accountability
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 December 2016
CEVA is not a bad company, but also not a fantastic one. My time here has often been frustrating, much due to bureaucratic failings and the utter rigidity of the "process driven" environment. Not that there is anything wrong with processes, but the general corporate structure and upper management shows a lack of ability to adapt to change, or make room for exceptions even when they clearly would be to the benefit of the organization.

Like any company, there are good apples and bad apples. I don't think CEVA has a disproportionate amount of either. If the job is right, CEVA could be a great company for the right candidate, but certainly is not the kind of company that when doing a "pros vs cons" analysis of a new job, would factor in under the "pros" column.
work in old gm truck plant
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON22 November 2016
alot of grey areas on how to do your job, not organized well enough, to much fighting between the union and management which makes it very difficult to do your job probably and safely

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CEVA Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.