CEVA Logistics
Information from CEVA Logistics:

CEVA Logistics Employee Reviews

Canada145 reviews
Excellent job!
Company management was very mixed you either got a great supervisor on not. I lucked out for the most part.

The money was pretty good, the benefits were excellent!
daily I use to learn new thing here . I get a chance to meet new people there. all the people were very hardworking their. we always have to complete our work in given time .
Good management Fast paced. Good team to work with clean building Excellent benefits
Rotating Shifts

Unionized

Excellent Problem Solving

Pizza Lunches
I worked at Ceva logistics through an agency. The work environment was good and multicultural which i like the most. The salary was really good. I l would like to continue my job here.
great place with all facilities. the work is sometimes stressful but it helps us to fasten our speed and help in developing problem solving as well as management skills.
The job is very stressfull .
Mostly we finish earlier because they are unloading the packages so fast. The supervisor is not very friendly and speaks without any emotions.
Would work for the company anytime great people to work with and very friendly and helpful.The supervisor is always there when need and training is always available if needed.
There is a lot of people who have worked there for many years that alone should say something there is 3shifts all are good some times hard to get there if you take public transit they try to work around it
Some sequencing jobs were too much work for one person while others are not enough, once I got on a forklift I enjoyed the job much morwe.Still very busy but time webt fast.
Pros
Good supervisors, good benefits, overall good work environment
Cons
Fast pace, some sequencing jobs are too much for one person
loading and off loading of trailers.using a scanner to put product in inventory.putting product into inventory using forklift.
learned how to use a scanner .

most management were friendly and helpful .
The work and the other employees in factory were decent but the overall management needed alot of work and better people skills. Fast paced environment and dirty place to work.
Overall a good job. Sometimes disorganized, relaxed interactions with management, good pay, adequate benefits, uneven work distribution, safety conscience, willing to train
Good place to work as second income. Management were ok to work with. Union shop. They were more then willing to train people for any new position but it went by seniority.
If you expect to be successful at Ceva you should go elsewhere unless you have tenure at one of their other sites or you speak Punjabi or Hindi it is run by a group of senior management that rely on fear intimidation and bullying to achieve their goals The place is totally void of any teamwork or support especially when it comes to any kind of training or leadership development Stay away !!!
My job was to sequence for GMC under Ceva I’ll I did was scan items then shelf them. I learned how to operate in a team environment. The manager where good but my co workers where garbage. Nothing was hard about the job. The most enjoyable part was getting paid.
It was excellent experience as working with Ceva logistic because of friendly environment and management..I love to work in Ceva logistic specially scanning because I always have highest scan rate.😊
Good company I worked for Ceva for 25 years and I just took things a little to personal and it and I left, BIG MISTAKE
I just became a little upset with the fact there was favouritism there and the ones that worked really hard were the one that got nothing for it but the ones that worked less did. I am a straight shooter and I just didn't understand that work environment at all, life goes on and it was a huge listened learned
Enjoyed most activities but it was a difficult time as contract expired with GM closure. Employees were rightfully stressed and turnover was excessive.
Learned quite a lot due to ever changing role and requirements. Was responsible for Maintenance, Financial and Equipment. Found upper Management didn't listen to what they needed to hear.
Work six days a week and sometimes seven. Work holidays and overtime to keep up with the Chrysler Plants requests. Can be laid off as well for several weeks due to Chrysler shut down.
I worked at CEVA Logistics full-time for more than 3 months

Pros

Maybe there is room for growth

Cons

Almost everyone of average employees complain about workload
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CEVA Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.
1.1K