CEVA Logistics Employee Reviews

Found 81 reviews matching the search See all 2,739 reviews
Unsafe Work Enviroment
Forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON11 September 2018
Company does not follow safety guide lines that are required by law and is a reactive company to situations and pays their employees little and not many benefits. harassment and on site injures are fought against by the company and job security is risky at best.
Pros
Cons
bad pay, job security, no advancement, little benefits
Very demanding atmosphere not enough salary.Operation run very lean,effecting customer quality.No social events for employee participation.
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON12 January 2019
Below average pay.Poor upper management skill. weekend work always demanded.No advancement.No social activities for company employees.Very demanding for not enough employees, leading to low customer satisfaction.
Pros
Close to Home
Cons
Work life Balance
enjoyed working with other employees and management was very respectful and pleasant
Sequencer/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON25 May 2018
A very safe environment to work for
management was very professional
health and safety was up to date
employees helped each other out
benefits are awesome
wages are above standard
enjoyed working for this company
met alot of wonderful people
Pros
meeting new friends learned different techniques to help organize better
Cons
none that i can think of
Not worth it
Auditor, Repack Glass Operator (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON4 February 2019
1. Large gaps in productivity
2. learned to build car window racks
3. Management not interested in fixing real problems, pay more attention to hearsay then listening to facts concerning their workers, from their workers dealing with the environment.
4. workplace culture immature
5. hardest part of the job is dealing with the immature workplace culture, and working individually capably without help or interruption.
6. Most enjoyable part of the job...not being in the toxic environment.
great place with good hours and good wages.
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  London, ON16 July 2018
overall a good place to work. good pay and good benefits. flexable hours.

Great people to work with. and rewarding job knowing your job helps someone else.
productive and enjoyable work place
GM Ryder (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON18 January 2019
I really enjoy my job here at CEVA i work by myself in a trailer outside dealing with truck drivers coming into GM with auto parts and directing them where they need to go to get offloaded. If trailers are damaged i have to let the carrier of the damage. i call Ryder follow up to get ETA's on late loads or ask about expedite loads coming in and where to send them in the plant. Nothing really hard about my job it is a great environment to work in and management are great. I enjoy meeting new people every day. I have learned how to multitask and my computer skills have got much better.
Productive and team oriented place to work
Engineering Manager (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, Ontario, Canada7 January 2019
-A typical day is review of emails, planning follow up , task list review and follow. Staff meeting. Team Meeting.
-I have learned how to generate and manage effictive tasklist with focused action plans to meet tight deadlines.
-Managment is open door policy, willing to mentor and develop talent
-The workplace cutlure is fast paced, safety oriented with results driven acknowlegement.
-Hardest parto of the job is the tight deadlines with long lead times for fixed asset requirments to meet deadlines
-most enjoyable part of the job is working closely with my team, finding working solutions to meet tight deadlines.
Pros
Flexible work hours, ablility to work remotely
Cons
Long distance commute
Fast paced, very busy environment and many opportunities to move around and learn other jobs.
Materials/ PKMS Clerk A Dock (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON4 December 2018
Ceva as a large corporation is committed to being the center of the logistics Excellence.

Daily work is very busy.

Learned the full extent of Logistics. Offloading trucks to Material handling.
Pros
no micro management
Cons
Dirty environment
Challenging rewarding enviroment
Linehaul Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 January 2019
Acquire new customers, site visits
Safety meetings
Daily Staff meetings
Working with various carriers
Hiring, training and developing the team
KPI management
N/a
Ø System and Process Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga27 December 2018
turn rate was bit high, constant changing in management. operation process are not very well followed. Need fix the process and need a vision-er to direct the company future.

Want to know more about CEVA Logistics?

Ask a question
Productive place to work
Customer Service/ Administrative Rep (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 September 2018
Productive place to work and the environment is very friendly however work and home life can be a challenge depending on your job. More pros then cons
Pros
great company
Cons
Amazing company and great management
Customer Service/ Administrative Rep (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 September 2018
Great company to work for they are very helpful in terms of getting the job done. Great atmosphere and management is very friendly. Company makes the employee's feel welcomed and loved.
Pros
great atmosphere
Cons
stressful environment
this workplace environment was horrendous
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON15 December 2018
half the time we were underpaid and treated like garbage, i would not recommend working here and im glad its closing down with gm next year. supervisors have a god complex and treat employees so poorly
Fast paced stressful role
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Brampton, On20 March 2018
Working with a great team, managing a total of 13 operations supervisors. I've gained a vast amount of knowledge in the Operations Management role in a logistics environment. The workplace culture is a fast paced stressful environment. Working with time sensitive freight places a great deal of responsibility in understanding what and who is available, and being proactive with all aspects of safety and weather conditions to meet the needs of our clients.. Failure to do so basically results in the downtime of production lines. The workplace itself is surrounded by good people that work and help each other on a daily basis. The most enjoyable part of this position is knowing that the job is complete and that I have fulfilled the needs of our customers.
Not recommended
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON1 October 2018
The place is so badly run managment haven't got a clue what they are doing plus they are a user company they use you in anyway I know the place well enough you can get better keep looking its dirty and environmental unsafe good luck to all.
Pros
They give u free lunch
Cons
They think they own you
quiet
GM (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON1 November 2018
quiet, night shift

dangerous
racist
•Receiving incoming orders;
•Load and unload trucks of deliveries;
•Move products to warehouse locations using lifting equipment;
•Enter the products in the inventory using an RF scanner
Ceva logistics
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON21 January 2017
I have worked here for almost 13 years. For a warehouse job the pay is good compared to most and has one of the best benifits packages. This company is also unionized. Management though has become worse over the years and is combining a lot of Jobs which is causing a lot of strain on the workers. The confidentiality between management and employees is horrible and many employees personal business gets shared with other employees. There is also a lot of favoritism. In all if your looking for something to just pay your bills and keep to yourself it isn't that bad of a place to work.
Pros
Good pay, vacation time, union company and great benefits
Cons
6 day work weeks, no paid sick days, horrible severance pay and no management trust
Good money, workers are hard to get along with
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON13 October 2016
I've worked there for almost 2 years and I was making 16/hr. It's not a bad job if you like to work at a fast pace, the workers are all people who have been there for a while so you will hear a lot about seniority, was told i would have benefits after the first year.. but i apparently stayed a temp making full time money and hours.
Pros
good money
Cons
bosses suck, the workers mostly suck
I enjoy the busy fast paced environment.
GP12 - Quality Assurance. (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON22 January 2014
The people are very nice. I enjoy the fast paced busy environment. I am working there through a temp agency so I cannot comment on what the company pays full time employees or if they have medical or any benefits. This job includes rotating shifts.
Pros
it is very busy and fast paced.
Cons
It is rare to get overtime as I work through a temp agency and not for Ceva Logistics
It was great while it lasted
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON10 June 2017
It was a good place to work and was close to home .The salary wasn't bad for for the Durham region area id work here again if i could .. Please call me back
Pros
Close to home
Cons
lay offs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CEVA Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.