Ceva Global Logistics Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Rewarding but stressful
Station Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO5 March 2018
Low profit margins prevented hiring needed labor. Could not always replaced vacant positions which created additional burdens on the team. Enjoyed the job but was ready for change.
Global Logistics Provider
Senior Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA2 June 2017
Great staff and management team. Positive environment. Tremendous growth potential if you are in the right markets. Strong support network and large global logistics footprint.
Ware house Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pomona, kempton Park13 February 2016
I was working in a store room alone.It was a challenging company to be in for It was freezing environment.I was working from 8:00 to 17:00 .I was doing my job as well as my supervisor job.
I enjoyed every moment of working there for the job was keeping me on my toes.I learned to be adaptable and work under pressure.
customer service department
Ocean Export Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hebron, KY1 November 2015
Processed ocean export orders for customers and all accompanying documentation required for the same. Made bookings and scheduled pickup of cargo.
Pros
Great customers
Global Logistics Provider across 3PL
National Retail Operations Manager - Asia Pacific (Former Employee) –  Melbourne14 July 2014
Creating and implementing 3PL solutions for Australian and NZ clients.
coworkers
Lead Corporate Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  hosuton tx9 April 2014
family environment within my department
month end deadlines with work
hardest part was dealing with internal customers
Ceva is a fun work place
Inventory controller/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Mangere, Auckland3 November 2013
A typical day at work for me would consist of receipting inbound, picking packing and dispatching of orders and also inventory control. I have learnt a lot during my time with Ceva including supervisor skills. I manage my work load to ensure i meet my clients KPI's. My co-workers are a great bunch of guys and i will miss them when i move on from Ceva. The hardest part of my job is EOM when the pressure is on to get all orders completed so my client can meet their budget which is all part of the service. The most enjoyable part of my job is customer satisfaction.
Pros
A good team
Cons
not enough hours