Certified Building Systems

Certified Building Systems Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
This is an excellent company showing growth, competitiveness and consistency towards the rising profile. The aggressive sales and service team makes the customer happy at all times.
Horrible place to work sometimes you get paid sometimes you dont. Place going bankrupt and dont mention the word union or they will fire you. No job security they have a higher turn over rate then Bell call centre.
The company was in transition when I left. There were too many bosses and not enough actual workers to complete the jobs properly. I cant say whether that has changed 2 years later, but I'm sure there is at least some form of direction and structure now.
Very easy going office environment that focuses on results, without adding stress to your life. Lots of lunches provided, birthday lunches, bbq's in the summer.
A busy friendly professional workplace culture. To keep everything on schedule, repairs and service calls completed efficiently and thoroughly. I learned how to deal with commercial hvac systems and technicians/ The hardest part of the job was making sure every call was looked after when the weather was against us.
Cons