Certara Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Legal Administrative Assistant/Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJ18 December 2017
Always a fund day at work and everyone worked as a team. I will definitely consider working there as full time permanent if a position s available. Great people, great company!
Poor management
Senior Human Resource Date Analyst/Accountant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO8 March 2016
I began my day by reviewing my emails. I learned how to multi-task, manage time, and provide support to upper management team. My co-workers were very polite and professional working with them was a pleasure.

The hardest part of my job was terminating employees. The most enjoyable part of my job was hiring employees.
Pros
Learning new reponsibilities.
Cons
Poor management, high employee turn over.
A typical day at work
Senior Director, Professional Services (Current Employee) –  Cary, NC29 September 2015
Certara is a fast-paced services and software company. As such, employees wear many hats and are given opportunities to stretch their skill sets in many directions.