Cerebral Palsy Association in Alberta

Cerebral Palsy Association in Alberta Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews

I'll pass

👋 Sorry, not sorry. Could be better to staff. Benefits for everyone. Heat and air conditioning could have been an improvement. Thanks and bye I'm done.

An example of a Great Place to Be!

Working at the CPAA is as diverse as the people you work with. No days are the same, which is actually a great thing, as we have the opportunity to work closely with others, solve problems as a team and achieve mutual goals. It is also impactful to our local communities, which gives a great purpose when waking up every day to go to work.

Pros

Flexibility, growth, team work

Cons

Sometimes challenging work - you want to be able to help everyone

Great place to work.

This is a great organization the staff, management make you feel like part of the team. The culture has really changed in the last few years for the better, employees are valued and recognized for their achievements.

Pros

Staff recognition and appreciation by management and peers

Stay away unless you do not have another opportunity

This is a sadly an agency that ironically focuses on the most marginalized groups like people with disabilities but the management style is such self-centered. The majority of managers do very little during the day and take credit for the work that others do. They feel extremely entitled and make you feel very small even though you are carrying the heavy load.

Important Community,

The CCPA does a lot of great work and fundraising for the community. A hard working team of eclectic team members. Management does a nice job of holding lunches and creating culture by way of group events, however could do better by commending their staff for their successes more often, perhaps things have improved here since my time. In their defence it is important to the CPPA community to have money coming in, so they work under different pressures. Great position for a hard driven goal achiever who can assert their roles and pat themselves on the back. The most enjoyable part of this job is helping to make a difference in the community and supporting a great cause. There are definitely some real benefits to the positions available in this non profit organization.

Pros

Team Culture

Cons

Slight ego based Management style

Would give it zero if I could

Most awful horrible place. It's meant to help people with disabilities which that do. But! The management is horrific, bullying, accusational behaviour, it was horrible so glad I left

Pros

Meeting the wonderful clients

Cons

Working there

Good place for weekends job

Ideal for a part time job on summer weekends, greeting donors, receiving donations, organizing and registering, managers are flexible and provide help when needed.

Pros

4 to 6 hours per day on weekends

Cons

job is outside, if weather is bad it gets bad

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cerebral Palsy Association in Alberta. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7