Ceratec Employee Reviews

Friendly environment
Procurement Clerk (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 April 2018
It is a good company to work for.it is very organized with good management skills.people are working very hard toward the goal of the company.every one seems to have positive attitude.it was a good challenge for me to work at this company.I improved my management skills during the period I worked there.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
a bit far from my home
bonne entreprise
Agent de service à la clientèle (Current Employee) –  Québec City, QC23 March 2018
belle entreprise avec des gens motivés et passioné
Pros
assurance collective
Excellent Manager and good work environment
Inventory Manager (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON20 March 2018
Typical day to day work is dealing with product coming in and out of the branch and keeping inventory up to date and organized to be picked for orders. I have learned a lot of valuable information about logistics and inventory management while working at Ceratec. The management in my team is fantastic and the operations manager is very understanding and flexible to all his employees as needed. The work environment is relaxed and no pressure is put on any employee and everything gets done in a proper and timely manner. The company is very customer experience driven and puts customer satisfaction as first priority no matter the cost to the company. I enjoy working with my manager and my team. I hope to see more opportunities to grow within the company to higher levels as the information on this matter can be lacking.
Pros
Excellent team and operation manager
Cons
Lack of information on advancement within the company
Rewarding Career
Regional Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 March 2018
This is a very fast growing company & lots of new opportunities constantly become available. The promise is very simple & rewarding, help the company grow further & you`ll be rewarded for it.

Great place to work for & taking on new challenges & opportunities.
Highly recommend for hard-working & self motivated individuals. Freedom of decision making & trying new things to improve the organization at all levels. If you are confident in your skills & potential & can deliver results, this is the place to be.
Pros
Self Rewarding & Motivational / Work-Life Balance
Possibly The Best Company
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Saskatchewan17 March 2018
I travel around Saskatchewan as an outside sales representative for Ceratec. Flooring stores are my primary customers. There is always lots to learn about efficiency and productivity. Management is innovative and regularly looks for ways to improve. The culture is very positive. The hardest part of my job is time management. Developing relationships with clients is a lot of fun.
Great place to work at.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON16 March 2018
Ceratec is a great place to work at. Management very understands about situation that can happen in family. In my case I was on sick leave for 9 months and never did a fell pressure to come back to work. HR would even communicate with me to see how I was doing. At the branch I work at we are one big family, from the warehouse staff, showroom to the sale rep, we all likes to bug each other in a fun way. It’s our home away from home. I can say that working for Ceratec could be on certain day very stressful but for most of the time it’s great. When the CEO comes to visit, it’s never a stress for the reason that he is such a down to earth person. I guess what I’m really trying to say his that It’s a good place to work at.
Best place to work & grow
Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON15 March 2018
Transparency /collaboration /integrity / passion / words that I personally live by

It's great to find a company that have the same values that I have . After 13 years with
Ceratec , I would recommend to any business professionals that the grass is greener here !!!

Cutting edge technologies that no other can do in our industry . Take the time to find out
What you're missing ( it will be worth it )
Pros
Teamwork /competitive wages
Cons
Endroit agréable à travailler.
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 March 2018
C'est agréable de travailler chez Ceratec, l'ambiance de travaille est le fun le personnel est multiculturel. On aprend sur le produit en question avec le temps. Les gestionaire sont agéable et attentioner. C'est quand même spécial de voir que le Président se déplace entre les succursale et jase avec tout employée confondu (Entrepot,ventes,bureau). La parti la plus difficile est qu''il faut travailler avec des charges lourde et fragile. Ce que j'aime le plus chez Ceratec et de pouvoir améliorer mes compétence tant que technique que personnel. De plus, il y a possibiliter d'avancement mais faut être patient.
Pros
Accessible par Train, métro, bus et proche des autoroutes 15/40. 3 Quart de travaille. Travaille pas la fin de semaine.
Cons
Travaille sous presion le jour.
En constante évolution...
Représentant des ventes (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 March 2018
21 ans au sein de cette entreprise... commencé avec une petite entreprise familiale... devenue un pilier dans le marché de l’importation de céramique... sentiment de fierté à travailler avec l’équipe en place... belle culture d’entreprise instaurée au fil des ans. On a tous l’impression de travailler dans un but commun, le dépassement de soi-même... ce qui mène à cette extraordinaire croissance de l’entreprise...
Pros
Culture d’entreprise; avancés technologiques...
Cons
Panneaux pour présentation des produits...
Official response from Ceratec
15 March 2018

Merci pour ce commentaire ! Nous apprécions votre travail !

Une entreprise ayant à coeur ses employés
Technicien (Current Employee) –  Québec City, QC13 March 2018
Chez Ceratec, il y a toujours quelque chose à faire. L'entreprise voit grand et il y a pas le temps de s'ennuyer. Beaucoup d'efforts sont investis afin de faire de Ceratec un employeur de choix.
Pros
Flexibilité, culture d'entreprise, équilibre travail-vie, possibilités d'avancement
Cons
Communication
Environnement de travail dynamique et axé sur le client
Representant des ventes (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 March 2018
Les membres de gestion sont ouverts, a l'ecoute et tentent constament de trouver des solutions.

Les valeurs de respect, honnêteté, transparence et passion sont bien véhiculées et encouragées, et ceci a tous les paliers de l'entreprise.

Entreprise humaine
Pros
Respect
Cons
Delais pour nouveautés
Environnement de travail agréable
Représentante en Salle de Montre (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 March 2018
Beaucoup de travail d'équipe: tous les départements sont inter-reliés ce qui rend l'ambiance de travail très agréable. Tous les départements travaillent ensemble pour le développement et le mieux-être de la compagnie mais aussi de chacun de ses employés.
Pros
L'esprit d'équipe qui prédomine.
Cons
Parfois un manque de communication entre les départements, ou peut-être un manque de suivi sur la formation des employés.
Busy, dynamic environment.
Executive Assistant/Showroom Manager (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 December 2016
There was no typical day at Ceratec, every day was different. My job deals with responding to the needs of 9 sales representatives, daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports. I also assist with the showroom and the public that come to peruse the various options of tile for their upcoming home projects. My co-workers are true team players, always working together in the best interest of the company.
I can't say as there was a hard part of my job, however I can say that I enjoyed all the duties of my job.
Pros
Great working environment, ever-changing, the regular clientele, designers, architects are a pleasure to work with and for.
Cons
The company is not doing well and there have been many layoffs. Therefore, I am being pro-active in finding work.
Proactive and hard working
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 February 2016
I set up my appointments for the week and go see my clients. I'm always learning and keeping up with new products.
Management is working to get us what we need and being positive.
My co-workers are great and we have a great team.
The hardest part of my job is getting my clients to see me. In saying that the best part is when I see them and provide them with what they need.
Pros
Paid lunches
Cons
Not having the products I need
mal gerer
Assistant superviseur d'entrepôt (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 July 2015
quelques point positif mais trop de point negatif

trop de circulation dinformation

des fois cest comme une garderie

il en veulent toujours plus sans rien donner
Pros
assurances
Cons
salaire