Century Transportation Ltd.
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Century Transportation Ltd. Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
overall easy position with lots of flexibility for the schedule to complete tasks outside of work. dispatcher was easy to work with.,, training was efficient, payroll was precise with attached documentation.
Official response from Century Transportation Ltd.
19 December 2019
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review.
If you just go, work, do the bare minimum and don’t have any problems or ask questions, you might like it here. They are unorganized, last minute, inconsiderate and inconsistent. You are simply their minion. They need to improve their communication with staff and each other (management), consideration for their staff, following up and being more proactive.
- Airport Shuttle shift hours can range from 4 to 16 hours per day depending on number of customer bookings for that day and how many drivers have signed up.
- If you are willing to work weekends and early morning shifts (eg 2:00 am) and do 2 trips/day then you will have plenty of work.

- There is no HR department.

- The company has ten core values but not always observed.

- Work place can be toxic at times.

- Difficult to maintain work/life balance
Pros
Freedom to pick and choose what days to work
Cons
No advancement oppurtunities
Really enjoy this job. It allows for you to plan your appointments easily around the runs. There are lots of hours and runs so you can work a lot If you want to. There are lots of charters available during the day between the school runs. The dispatchers really look after their dirvers and the mechanics take very good care of the busses. I have enjoyed meeting the other drivers, it is a relaxed professional place to work. They really do take safety seriously. I would recommend this company for employment.
Pros
Lots of work available, fantastic co workers
Cons
Wish the hourly rate of pay was higher
I like working there. The staff are good to work with and they are fun to be with. I like what I do. When you go there the staff are willing to help you when you need them.
i spent my days here cleaning. From painting to cleaning the gun off bottoms of the bus sets to windows. if you love cleaning this is perfect for you. It gets hard on the back but like every job you get used to it.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
/hard on the body
Your regular route ends up paying more than any part time job I've seen. It leaves you with plenty of time during the day to do whatever you need to do. They offer charters regularly.
My only issue that I have encountered, is a lot of the men with this company (but certainly not all of them), are a bit on the sexist side. Most of the people are fantastic. I would recommend this job especially if you need something to work around your kids.
Pros
Plenty of free time
Cons
Not full time
Upper management is disorganized, does not listen to clearly to what employees are saying. Spins the truth to make it look more favourable for Upper Management
Pros
Cons
Management, Severe lack of communication
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Century Transportation Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9