CENTURY GROUP LANDS CORPORATION

CENTURY GROUP LANDS CORPORATION Employee Reviews in New Westminster, BC

Century Group is an exciting company to work for with lots of vision, drive, and a desire to not just build things but to improve the communities and by doing so, improve people's lives. I work within our Seniors Living division and am proud to work for a company that genuinely cares about creating homes where seniors can live active and purposeful lives. As an employee, I feel seen, heard and cared for.
Pros
Locally family-owned, growing rapidly, actively embracing new technology and empowering employees to do so, intentional employee engagement, great parties and celebrations
Cons
Parking is often challenging
Sure they have an amazing location, but with the location comes terrible management. Micromanaged like crazy. Finished all the work assigned and still get in trouble for not doing work. Would inform them of leave, but they wanted constant updates. When working, felt like someone was always watching you work.
Pros
Cons
Management. So much micro management it get suffocating
Official response from CENTURY GROUP LANDS CORPORATION
18 February 2021
2020 was a very difficult year for all of us, particularly our need to change the way we work. Thank you for your feedback, we will take this back to our teams as we are continuously looking to enhance our employee experience.