CENTURY GROUP LANDS CORPORATION logo
View all CENTURY GROUP LANDS CORPORATION reviews

CENTURY GROUP LANDS CORPORATION

CENTURY GROUP LANDS CORPORATION Employee Review

Terrible Management - Don’t Apply

Sure they have an amazing location, but with the location comes terrible management. Micromanaged like crazy. Finished all the work assigned and still get in trouble for not doing work. Would inform them of leave, but they wanted constant updates. When working, felt like someone was always watching you work.

Pros

Cons

Management. So much micro management it get suffocating

1.0Job security/advancement

Official response from CENTURY GROUP LANDS CORPORATION

18 February 2021
2020 was a very difficult year for all of us, particularly our need to change the way we work. Thank you for your feedback, we will take this back to our teams as we are continuously looking to enhance our employee experience.

Same location

Fantastic local employee that cares about employees and the community

Century Group is an exciting company to work for with lots of vision, drive, and a desire to not just build things but to improve the communities and by doing so, improve people's lives. I work within our Seniors Living division and am proud to work for a company that genuinely cares about creating homes where seniors can live active and purposeful lives. As an employee, I feel seen, heard and cared for.

Pros

Locally family-owned, growing rapidly, actively embracing new technology and empowering employees to do so, intentional employee engagement, great parties and celebrations

Cons

Parking is often challenging

Great Team Environment!

Century Group is a great place to work. The company is always moving forward and looking to the future while still engaging with the present. The leaders are great and really want to see you succeed. Colleagues are supportive and friendly. The company supports work-life balance and has fun events throughout the year including a family BBQ!

Great Place to Work

Century Group is a fast paced fun place to work, with a very good team. It is a very collaborative and creative work environment. I recommend anyone to work here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CENTURY GROUP LANDS CORPORATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3