CENTURY GROUP LANDS CORPORATION
CENTURY GROUP LANDS CORPORATION Employee Review

Great Place to Work

29 October 2019
As an incredibly diverse company, work at Century Group has given me so much more exposure to a wide variety of industries that make for an exciting day. The collaborative environment makes the many employees spread across so many sites seem very close and easy to work with, almost as if we all worked in the same office.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Great Management, Clearly communicated goals
Official response from CENTURY GROUP LANDS CORPORATION
18 February 2021
Communication and collaboration are vital to the success of any company and we take pride in how our teams prioritize these values. 2020 was an unprecedented year but thankfully our amazing IS team is always at the forefront of technology and we all had the training and resources to work from home when Covid-19 hit. Thank you for being such a vital team member!
5 October 2020
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) - New Westminster, BC
Sure they have an amazing location, but with the location comes terrible management. Micromanaged like crazy. Finished all the work assigned and still get in trouble for not doing work. Would inform them of leave, but they wanted constant updates. When working, felt like someone was always watching you work.
Pros
Cons
Management. So much micro management it get suffocating
Official response from CENTURY GROUP LANDS CORPORATION
18 February 2021
2020 was a very difficult year for all of us, particularly our need to change the way we work. Thank you for your feedback, we will take this back to our teams as we are continuously looking to enhance our employee experience.
31 October 2019
Same location
Human Resources (Current Employee) - Head Office
Century Group is a great place to work. The company is always moving forward and looking to the future while still engaging with the present. The leaders are great and really want to see you succeed. Colleagues are supportive and friendly. The company supports work-life balance and has fun events throughout the year including a family BBQ!
29 October 2019
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) - British Columbia
Century Group is a fast paced fun place to work, with a very good team. It is a very collaborative and creative work environment. I recommend anyone to work here.