CENTURY GROUP LANDS CORPORATION
CENTURY GROUP LANDS CORPORATION Employee Review

Fantastic local employee that cares about employees and the community

29 October 2019
Century Group is an exciting company to work for with lots of vision, drive, and a desire to not just build things but to improve the communities and by doing so, improve people's lives. I work within our Seniors Living division and am proud to work for a company that genuinely cares about creating homes where seniors can live active and purposeful lives. As an employee, I feel seen, heard and cared for.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Locally family-owned, growing rapidly, actively embracing new technology and empowering employees to do so, intentional employee engagement, great parties and celebrations
Cons
Parking is often challenging
5 October 2020
Same location
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) - New Westminster, BC
Sure they have an amazing location, but with the location comes terrible management. Micromanaged like crazy. Finished all the work assigned and still get in trouble for not doing work. Would inform them of leave, but they wanted constant updates. When working, felt like someone was always watching you work.
Pros
Cons
Management. So much micro management it get suffocating
Official response from CENTURY GROUP LANDS CORPORATION
18 February 2021
2020 was a very difficult year for all of us, particularly our need to change the way we work. Thank you for your feedback, we will take this back to our teams as we are continuously looking to enhance our employee experience.
31 October 2019
Human Resources (Current Employee) - Head Office
Century Group is a great place to work. The company is always moving forward and looking to the future while still engaging with the present. The leaders are great and really want to see you succeed. Colleagues are supportive and friendly. The company supports work-life balance and has fun events throughout the year including a family BBQ!
29 October 2019
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) - British Columbia
Century Group is a fast paced fun place to work, with a very good team. It is a very collaborative and creative work environment. I recommend anyone to work here.
  1. Fantastic local employee that cares about employees and the community