CENTURY GROUP INC

CENTURY GROUP INC Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
Hard working focussed construction office group
I'm writing this review 5 years after leaving and the management of the eastern office has since changed. However, this is a family owned business and the family are very progressive and back up their people enabling them to take on large projects and setting them up for success.
One of the best construction companies out there!
Century Group is great company to work for! Great culture, great people, great management! You even get a paid day off for your birthday. If you're thinking about working here, don't think twice, you'll love it here. Century Group is expected to grow exponentially in the next few decades and this is the time to be a part of it.
wonderful team members and cooperation relationship
its in a great management structure and running well professional services. I'm very happy work in this company and would always keep high level of passion in my career.
Apparently in a financial downturn but still operational.
It would have been nice to know that they were in a financial downturn before I left my previous employment to work for them.
Pros
Good location
Cons
No training
Great people and atmosphere.
This was a contract position. It is family owned and operated. They are very generous and professional. They have core family values and very committed to their culture. It was fast paced and interesting. Definitely added to my resume.
Pros
family values and culture
Cons
long distance