Century 21 Employee Reviews

Decent
Real Estate Marketing & Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON26 August 2015
Alright job, nothing too special. Typical administrative office duties if that's your niche.

No room for advancement.
Great place
Regional sales coordinator (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke15 July 2015
Improved communication skills and team management.Was able to excel in sales skills.Co-workers are great.The hardest part is long hours and unexpected calls from clients.
i know is objective
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 June 2015
Real Estate companies work all under same principal,their main client are their agents so the environment is determined by the quality of every individual and their behavior in relation to others
Century 21 The Professional did have an excellent record in organization. communications,public relations and every aspect of the business till our manager and owner became ill and her partner took over and the company despair
Pros
some times
Cons
none till the owner become ill
Good Workplace
Real Estate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON11 June 2015
The office has a friendly and warm work environment.
It was a great experience to work with clients from various demographics.
exacting and demanding
Reception (Former Employee) –  Pembroke ON9 June 2015
front of house, details oriented. Many staff to keep track of. Meeting the public, scheduling staff, some payroll.
Multiple computer programs and office machines used.
Productive, fun and manageable
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 May 2015
While working at Century 21, I learned how to use a new software program on the computer to book and confirm appointments, search property listings. I believe working here is an asset to learning what working in a professional business is like and I am fortunate enough to have been given the opportunity to gain that experience.
Good work place
Client Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga22 April 2015
Working with century 21 is great. Family atmosphere and professional way of work. Every body work as team and help each other.
Amazing company
Office Asst Administrator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 April 2015
I learned the basics of the real estates business, the manager trained me patiently, co-workers are really friendly and easy going.
Don't be fooled...
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON5 March 2015
They will tell you that you are hired as a FULL TIME receptionist, then on your first or second day you will learn you're only doing less than 20 hours a week and see that guess what, they hired a full time receptionist and did not inform you. Employment contract? They know nothing about that. Rate of pay? Guessing game. I resigned after a few shifts because I knew this was not going to lead anywhere further than answering some calls and when there's nobody in the office, you must make cold calls (nowhere did it state that in the job listing). Still haven't received my final pay from them, doubt I ever will.
Management was poor
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON1 March 2015
Typical day consist of answering telephone and scheduling appointments as well as preparing documents. Staff was friendly, however, upper management did not treat us very nice. Many times i was scolded and verbally put down.
Typical Office Environment
Graphics & Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Vancouver28 January 2015
CENTURY 21 is a great company to work for and has great people. They are going through some changes which is good and very exciting for the future but i think some more employee appreciation and interaction would go a long way.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Terrible Communication
no job security and very costly
Realtor (Former Employee) –  toront18 January 2015
too much competition, very lonely, no co workers. no job security, very costly
Amazing Workplace with Incredible People
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huntsvile, ON15 January 2015
I loved this job. I was a part time receptionist, and everyone was so helpful and welcoming, in my adjustment to an office setting from retail. I got along with my colleagues very well and it was a great company to work for.

Unfortunately, due to my husband re-locating because of a job, I had to sadly leave this position
Pros
great co-workers, celebratory lunches (when an agent closed on a listing)
Cons
Not enough hours
Broker was very Helpful
Real Estate Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, On12 January 2015
As a realtor, prospecting for clients was a daily activity which included cold calling, I learned that as a realtor one needs to be very organized, punctual and Deliver a quality of service that will keep you apart from the rest of the realtors. the hardest part of being a realtor is that the pay is 100% commission, the most enjoyable part is when a transaction is complete successfully and getting paid!
Pros
Self Employed
Cons
Commission based
No One To Take The Reigns
National Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC2 December 2014
This company is so close to greatness, if they only put their employees first. A great benefits package is not enough. I ended up leaving the job due to medical stress.
Great place to work, just no advancements or benefits
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Orleans, ON17 November 2014
Century 21 is a great place to work, I have learned a lot over the last seven years but unfortunately there are no advancements unless I become a real estate agent. I have awesome co-workers/agents that I work with but being a recently single mom I need more security with my job.
fun, enjoyable enviorment
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Bradford, ON28 October 2014
I am currently considered self employed with Century 21 and need some job security. i work many many hours which i love doing.
My passion is working with clients and in a team surrounding and helping people with all there customer needs.
Pros
amazing people to work with, great enviorment!
Cons
n/a
Very competitive, highly paced work environment, where every day was different.
Real Estate Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON30 September 2014
There really was not a typical day at work, as you were never in control of what would happen. You could receive calls from Buyers or Sellers at any hour, and you had to react. Management was very supportive, and offered great training, and superior support staff.
Co-worker, were competitive Realtors, and mostly offered good advice and support. The hardest part of the job was that it totally controlled your life, there was no balance. The most enjoyable part of the job, was finding the right home for a Buyer.
Pros
You met an amazing cross section of interesting people.
Cons
Long hours.
Great Side Job
Office Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Fort Erie, ON22 September 2014
My work week is one day a week, which has fit in perfectly throughout my school years.
The job was simple, but never boring.
Everyone was nice and easy to work with.
not a fun workplace
President Realty (Current Employee) –  Brampton17 September 2014
we cant talk to each other, boss is very rude. no consideration for the employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Century 21. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2