Century 21 Employee Reviews

Excellent Company
Administration (Former Employee) –  Oshawa10 August 2017
Century 21 Infinity in Oshawa is an excellent company to work for. Although it may be on the smaller end, the management team is incredibly supportive and the overall atmosphere of the company is relaxed.
Dynamic real estate team
Licensed Realtor and Investor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, Canada6 August 2017
While I worked at this C21 Franchise, I was thrilled by the mentorship of the owner/broker. Within a few months, I became a Top Producer thanks to his guidance and desire to partner with me in serving his established clientele.
Pros
Built business quickly, learned from industry leader
Cons
Long hours, weekend hours
Great Professional Work Place
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK4 August 2017
Forward thinking individuals who are very friendly people, nice atmosphere. Excellent staff and management who care a lot about the success of others are giving back to the community.
Enjoyable place to work.
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON1 August 2017
My typical day begins at 1:00 PM. I cover lunch breaks for the full-time staff. At 2:00 PM I begin my daily duties which consist of the following: filling, checking listings on quick office and real estate boards, email correspondences with clients and other real estate firms, organizing work space, booking and confirming office meetings, obtaining and delivering mail to recipients, as well as checking pick-ups folder (contains cheques and documents). Then I go for my hour lunch and return at 5:00 PM. At this time, the full-time staff has left. I now stay at the front desk for the duration of my shift and take appointment requests and confirmation via phone. as well as call other firms to give confirmations or cancellations. I load new listings into the system and check emails. The culture here is great, the staff is very friendly and that makes the job more enjoyable.

Pros
friendly staff
Century 21
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON19 July 2017
My boss was understanding, helpful and caring. I was pregnant and they took care of my needs. In snow storms, they would allow me to go home. I was paid on time.
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
Productive and collaborative work environment
Real Estate Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON4 July 2017
working at Century 21, First Canadian has been an extremely rewarding. The environment is collaborative, with many opportunities to work with agents with long tenure and are willing to collaborate and work through difficult situations.
Real Estate Agent
Real Estate Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB28 June 2017
Very competitive, display every agents sales each month. Good central location. Company encourages bringing in new Agents. Good support staff and good classes, plenty of award ceremonies.
Pros
Good classes
Cons
Office fees
IT was good working with Century 2 president
Digital Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON22 May 2017
I like working there, I have gained so many things during my working experience with Century21 president.
My duties are to create marketing material for the company, which is used for social media, websites or other print ads.
Professional, fun placement experience
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON10 May 2017
Great team of professionals who encouraged me to step outside of comfort zone and enjoy work. I worked with many great teachers and was encouraged to bring my "flare" to the job.
Rewarding
Admininstrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON7 April 2017
I learned how the real estate business works.
The hours varied and it is a very relaxed place to work.
Most of the time I worked alone, so it did feel lonely.
Fantastic, enjoyable place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lloydminster, SK3 April 2017
I would highly recommend working at Century 21 Lloydminster . They are a very professional and respected company. The wages they pay are fantastic. Always enjoyed going to work there.
Upbeat, enjoyable place to work
Reception/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vernon, BC3 April 2017
With the booming real estate market there is very little time to sit still. Very pleasant admin staff. Lots of help when needed. Different opportunity for raises and promotions.
Good place . Learned alot in daily task .
Real Estate Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC28 March 2017
I would say i learned alot about the real estate office life. Also how sales and overall the market works. Due to my experience i would like to look for new things that are out their
Welcoming and Familial
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 March 2017
Working at Century 21 was amazing to say the least.
The agents and management team were very patient and understanding with one another and all staff.
Overall a very welcoming and familial environment.
Demanding customers but good experience.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 March 2017
This is not a good first time job, due to the fact that one must answer phone calls, print documents and help customers all at once. It teaches proper multitasking and gives a good foundation for customer service, especially over the phone. A lot to learn in a short period of time and sometimes the agents can be quite demanding, but good experience.
Fast Paced, Fun Environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON16 March 2017
Working at Century 21 Heritage is a blast.
On any given day you will be providing administrative support to the Real Estate Agents, responding to inquiries via email and phone, managing boardroom and real estate office meeting room bookings, managing appointment desk operating system and many more duties. The Agents and Office Staff are amazing. Occasional pay increases.
Pros
Lots of events/parties, happy atmosphere
Great
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  St. Thomas, ON15 March 2017
A great environment you can be yourself. An amazing work life, co workers and location. Some of the best people i have ever worked for an with! Has been a great experience
Overall I would rate 4/5
ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC10 March 2017
A typical day of work would be described as not monotonous at all, dynamic, creative and new things to learn everyday.
I learned to multi-task, to communicate better and to sell better with more customer satisfaction.
Management was great. Busy sometimes. Lot of pressure sometimes, but overall great.
Workplace was organized. easy to access whatever was needed to make job done.
Hardest part was customers/ vendors wouldn't pay on time. there was a lot of pressure from both parties. especially when move in dates were close and repairs were pending.

The most enjoyable part is marketing which involves lot of moving around, meeting new people, its dynamic and lot of fun.
Pros
exciting new things everyday/ challenges
Cons
pressure when you act as a liason, pressure from both parties
Great Place for new realtors
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 March 2017
Love the in-house marketing department to save you big time on graphic design costs.

Management very encouraging and lots of training for new realtors and experienced realtors.

Very focused on digital marketing and very conscious of being on the cutting edge of technology.
Energetic office enviroment
Real Estate Broker (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON23 February 2017
Real estate is competitive and yet this office is very supportive, energetic and family oriented. Great atmosphere and great people in this office. A unique group of people
Pros
people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Century 21. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K