Century 21 Employee Review

Document Control Processor
Document Control Processor (Former Employee) –  San Jose22 January 2014
Assist a team of 5 Realtors top producers. Managed all inventory, controlled all active or open files in escrow, affiliated with title companies, customer follow up on a timely matter, short sale negotiator specialist, document preparation, document review, followed up with file until the date of closure. worked with many referrals. I was able to learn much about the business that I was able to get a great opportunity with a large bank. This line of business if my passion, not only do I enjoy what I do but I am the best.

Other Century 21 Employee Reviews

Excellent leadership and friendly atmosphere
Lawyer (Current Employee) –  Краснодарский край22 May 2018
The hardest part was during the season of work. I had to work with one day off per week. But for such difficulties I received a good award and a salary. The working day passes in a friendly atmosphere.
busy but great working with this company
RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC5 May 2018
managing telephones, faxing, photocopying, input listings, paging machine, supplies, office work. Enjoyable and busy. Realtors really appreciate your work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Century 21. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K