Century 21 Employee Review

First Office Job
Mortgage Loan Processor/ Escrow Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CA11 April 2013
When I first started Century 21 Alpha, my job duty was to be the receptionist. I picked up my phone, opened mail, ordered office supplies, filed, and did a lot of administrative duties for the real estate agents.

Other Century 21 Employee Reviews

busy but great working with this company
RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC5 May 2018
managing telephones, faxing, photocopying, input listings, paging machine, supplies, office work. Enjoyable and busy. Realtors really appreciate your work.
Self-Employment with a Family-Like Environment
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 May 2018
In sales, many companies allow their salespeople to take on the attitude that each person is in competition with their colleagues. This office has such a long-term group of people (many having been there for 20-30 years) that it more like a family all working together. They are always good to their employees, and they do their best to help newcomers into the environment.

My lower rating have more to do with the overall "self-employed" lifestyle that specific complaints about the company. I will miss the group!
Pros
Inexpensive compared to other RE Companies, Long-Term owners and support staff
Cons
Not a lot of training, so you need to be extremely self-motivated

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Century 21. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K