Century 21 Employee Reviews

Found 185 reviews matching the search See all 2,678 reviews
terrible place to work unless you're a realtor
Receptionist / Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  London, ON24 April 2019
I came to work, wasn't trained on anything wasn't given work to do. Other admins hoarded work instead of sharing it. environment was very mean girls clique. routing fire employees without warning as they see fit. terrible place to work
Pros
Cons
many
It is an excellent realty company
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK5 April 2019
I learned lots of things during I worked with Century 21 Dome Realty Inc. The company offers great training to staff, and they offer great service to clients.
learned a lot about what i wanted my future career to look like.
REAL ESTATE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Niagara, ON2 April 2019
I had a Co-op placement with one of the sales representatives at Century 21. i very much enjoyed my time there, i learned a lot about what i wanted to pursue as a future career.
Pros
learned a lot of life skills
Cons
wasn't paid
Lots to learn but under paid
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  British Columbia14 March 2019
Have learnt variety skills and knowledges related to real estate industry. Fun, friendly, but is not willing to pay what you deserve to get.Pity..
Peanut pay and incompetent boss
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC28 February 2019
If you enjoy working for next to nothing for someone who lies about their credentials and has temper tantrums whenever corrected then work here! Never in my life have a hated going to work more. The negative energy alone will suck your soul dry.

Realtors are fantastic people though :)
Pros
Nice owners, friendly realtors
Cons
Incompetent management
Requiered
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  GTA, ON11 February 2019
This is a free online calculator which counts the number of characters or letters in a text, useful for your tweets on Twitter, as well as a multitude of other applications.
Fantastic atmosphere with wonderful people!
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC15 January 2019
I thoroughly enjoy my position at C21. Since starting here, my knowledge about the real estate industry has expanded greatly. My days are incredibly dynamic and I am surrounded by people who are more than happy to answer questions and cooperate as a team to accomplish certain tasks.
Overall Great Place to Work
Conveyancer (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC15 January 2019
The atmosphere here is like family, and the management, agents, and other staff members are very friendly and approachable. The agents specifically have stellar personalities in comparison to other offices locally! Humor is a big part of every day, and the easy-going mentality strongly influences the stress-free environment everyone strives for. This has been my favourite place to work, and I honestly looking forward to showing up and putting in my 8 hours every day. I feel valued and appreciated by everyone here. Also, the wages and benefits are above average in contrast to other Kelowna employment. This really is a great place to work.
Pros
Benefits, flexible hours, dog-friendly environment
Positive, supportive, fun, with room to learn
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC12 December 2018
Great place to work. Supporting their employees to grow. Happy people, great clients. Quite often would buy lunch for us. Was gifted at Christmas which was unexpected.
Pros
Supportive in growing
You are on your own
Broker (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 December 2018
Real Estate Broker. The staff is very cooperative. But you have to get your own clients. However you will find that is a very comfortable work environment.
Pros
Excellent commission's break
Cons
No Leads
Great Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON9 October 2018
Great place to work, Lots of support. Friendly staff. Multiple offices throughout the Gta. Brand recognition on Global scale. Costing pursuit in latest technology.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Learned about Real Estate..
Graphic Arts/Marketing/Social Media (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB25 September 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job was working on graphics and advertising for the agents with feature sheets, open houses, etc.

The least enjoyable part of the job was having to deal with angry, frustrated agents, in addition to having to listen to the drama and gossip which surrounds everybody there. Not a positive environment.
#1 Brokerage in Simcoe County
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON18 September 2018
I was pursuaded to join this brokerage because of the amount of training and support offered; however, I found both tapered significantly once I was licensed.
casual
Inside Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC11 September 2018
flexible hours, casual setting, call cenre, cold calling, crm handling, multi-tasking, one office for a single realtor, no further advancement in sales, no sales team, option to become an agent.
fun place to work
Mortgage Agent (Former Employee) –  toront7 September 2018
really enjoyed working with a team of young independent people who are willing to learn and help each other. Never afraid to take risks , th most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work at your own pace.
Great place
Assistant Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC27 August 2018
Great to place to work and learn. Lots of opportunities to learn and build upon your skills. A very diverse workplace with lots of room to further your career.
Enjoy helping people
Realtor, Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 June 2018
Very good support staff
Hardest part is fulfilling needs with a low inventory of properties
When client thanks me and is vary happy with my work
In and out of the office to prepare and meet with clients
Pros
Have enough time in a day when busy
Cons
Not having enough time
Great place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON7 June 2018
In 2009, CENTURY 21 Canada™ introduced the Kids to Camp program, sending children to one of 16 summer camps run by Easter Seals across the country. Through events like The Drop Zone, Woman2Warrior, 24 hour relays, and locally organized fundraising functions, our members have raised nearly $3 million, providing over 1000 children with the joy and independence of fully accessible summer camp experiences.
Pros
Fun people
Great team
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON24 May 2018
Love working here. Great team, Flex hours. Good place to start if you want to be an agent. Lots of locations in the GTA if you need to move at a later date.
busy but great working with this company
RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC5 May 2018
managing telephones, faxing, photocopying, input listings, paging machine, supplies, office work. Enjoyable and busy. Realtors really appreciate your work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Century 21. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K