CentriLogic

CentriLogic Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
good company
Its a Good company to work with,provide good benefit but there is no job security .staff was friendly everyone was very cooperative except my reporting manager other managers are all very nice and cooperative overall it a good company to work with lots of learning
Productive and fun place with all the facilities including table tennis
Centrilogic workplace is a very friendly environment which is the first company in Canada I have worked for. I have gained more technical knowledge and that gives me more confident to move on technically to the corporate world.
Pros
Team outing
Great working environment
Daily journal entries, banking, receiving cash and posting, bank reconciliation on daily basis, review of financial reports and any adjusting entries required.
Awesome
Great place to work at, great benefits, free parking. Awesome culture and atmosphere. A great company overall with a lot of potential for growth.
Not the best place to work
Decent small company when it comes to the work space, overall environment and nice coworkers. Little lunch get togethers at time are also nice. However, despite the growth of the company this organization as a whole is overworked and tired. Management has no clear sense of direction, making employees wonder what the future next steps hold. Leadership in the finance, HR and sales is mediocre at best. Salary and comp is also below average for the most part. Overall I'd say unless you're really desperate for a job, I'd look elsewhere.
Productive WorkSpace
Young Dynamic Rapidly Expanding, Talented People lots of opportunity to contribute and grow. The rate of growth and continued potential to deliver is very promising.
Pros
Great place to grow
Cons
no pension planning
Summary
Greeting clients and welcoming them into the treatment program. I learned a great deal about the effects of addiction. Management was friendly. Co-workers were great. The hardest part of the job was witnessing the struggles of the clients. The most enjoyable part of the job was witnessing the strength the clients achieved upon completion of the treatment program.
Pros
Accomplishment
Cons
Government Funded