Centric Health Employee Review

View all Centric Health reviews

corporation with too many employees and very little loyalty to current employees.
Sales of Medical Equipment and Supplies Vendor (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON9 September 2013
I have 17 years in the medical supplies industry and have many more years to go unfortunately this corporation bit off more companies than they could chew on therefore a lot of good people have been let go recently.
Pros
own work schedule
Cons
unprofessional managers lacking in people and communication skills.

Other Centric Health Employee Reviews

Unorganized and chaotic
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC24 April 2018
Poorly run company. RN at Vancouver location. False promises, no breaks, all about dollars. Equipment and technology sub par. Extremely poor management. Work 10-12 hours with no breaks. Short staffed. Empty promises. No parking benefits -$14 dollars a day parking. No RRSP sharing, poor benefits. I do not recommend working here.
Pros
They say free lunch but it’s only for the OR doctors
Cons
No breaks, poor management
Great Place to work
Office Worker (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 March 2018
Although there have been recent changes, the company overall is heading in the right direction. The changes have allowed me opportunities that I would not normally have had at this point in my career.
Pros
Competitive salary, lots of growth opportunities
Cons
Fast moving environments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centric Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9