Centric Health Employee Review

View all Centric Health reviews

Has great people here
Physiotherapy Aide (Former Employee) –  Metcalfe On22 August 2013
The staff and patients at the Osgoode Care centre are awesome people. Wouldn't change a bit about them.
Hardest part is motivating patients to do there exercise even though they didn't see the long term benefits to it because they just wanted to pass away.
Most enjoyable part of this job is that I can be myself and do silly things and they will still smile. I also loved the fast that I would see them getting strong with there mobility and other abilities to make them more independent.

Other Centric Health Employee Reviews

Unstable environment, cliques, uncertain hours
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  London15 December 2017
Hard working employees beware! Don’t expect to be appreciated or rewarded. The location I was in was very cliquey; I personally don’t want any part of that and am happy working on my own but if you are not then be aware that this is how it is. Don’t get me wrong- there are some great people too, but this is just the general environment and the management does not discourage this at all. If the “wrong” important person takes a dislike to someone, they will get turfed out pretty quickly for no good reason either; this makes for a very unstable environment. As well, even though we were “supposed” to be finished at a certain time each day, that rarely happened and it was very unpredictable when we’d be done so it was pretty hard to make plans around work for the end of the day. Pay was not great but on par with other employers.
Weekends off
Long days, no appreciation, no job security
Office Administrator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 September 2017
I loved working at centric health all the staff were friendly except for the other receptionist and our supervisor, all the patients were a joy to help and assist on a daily basis. My supervisor would ask me to come in of weekends with the incentive of $200 cash and that didn't happen they paid me on my check so that it would be taxed even when that wasn't the agreement. I would love to work for centric health in the future maybe just at another clinic.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centric Health. Our community is ready to answer.