Centric Health Employee Review

View all Centric Health reviews

Great finance team
Accounting Manager, Clinic Operations (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario17 September 2013
No 2 days are ever the same, allows you to really apply your creativity & problem solving skills.

Other Centric Health Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Office Worker (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 March 2018
Although there have been recent changes, the company overall is heading in the right direction. The changes have allowed me opportunities that I would not normally have had at this point in my career.
Pros
Competitive salary, lots of growth opportunities
Cons
Fast moving environments
Unstable environment, cliques, uncertain hours
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  London15 December 2017
Hard working employees beware! Don’t expect to be appreciated or rewarded. The location I was in was very cliquey; I personally don’t want any part of that and am happy working on my own but if you are not then be aware that this is how it is. Don’t get me wrong- there are some great people too, but this is just the general environment and the management does not discourage this at all. If the “wrong” important person takes a dislike to someone, they will get turfed out pretty quickly for no good reason either; this makes for a very unstable environment. As well, even though we were “supposed” to be finished at a certain time each day, that rarely happened and it was very unpredictable when we’d be done so it was pretty hard to make plans around work for the end of the day. Pay was not great but on par with other employers.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Long days, no appreciation, no job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centric Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9