Centre for Addiction and Mental Health Employee Review

View all Centre for Addiction and Mental Health reviews

Very productive environment, gratifying and ideal for individuals seeking substantial research experience
Research Assistant Internship (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 September 2013
A typical day at the CAMH is often busy and your time well utilized. I was able to contribute to the regulatory applications process using what I had learned in the CRA program - the practical experience allowed me to gain insight into the reality of grant proposals, which is a huge plus for a research assistant since that quality is a major aspect of being a Research Associate/Coordinator. Database creation, database maintenance/entry/checking and maintaining CRFs were also tasks attended to on a regular basis, which again, is a another major plus for an aspiring CRA/CRC.
Pros
Not being hindered from broadening your learning experience

Other Centre for Addiction and Mental Health Employee Reviews

My Experience
Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  TORONTO8 March 2018
I enjoy my work because I love to serve clients. I learn daily something new from different people and learn new something work related. I love to learn and adapt to make good changes in my daily life . Most enjoyble part of my job is to connect with clients and listen to them and try to help them as much as I can.
Come for the salary, stay for other opportunities
Research Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 March 2018
CAMH is a vast organization, so it is hard to review fairly considering I have only worked in one position and in one department. My experience has not been positive, with incompetent management. However, no hospital in the area pays as well, so that helps strike a balance.