Centre for Addiction and Mental Health

Canada5 reviews

3.5Job security & advancement

mentalhealthclientstafflearningpatientopportunityteam

productive and positive

increased knowledge and skills , positive energy, learning , would like to have a job at the CAMH , because enjoyed the environment and had a lot of beneficial experience

n/a

I entered data and analysed data and consolidated patient documentation. I organised files, collected consent forms and did other various administrative tasks.

Insights into Centre for Addiction and Mental Health

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Productive and fun

As a research assistant, I enjoyed being part of a neuroscience lab at CAMH. The research team and my PI himself are very helpful and nice. We had a collaborative and productive group.

No wonder its the number one cancer hospital in Canada

One of the most well-organized institutions I have worked at. Would recommend it to anyone who is considering an opportunity here.

Very productive environment, gratifying and ideal for individuals seeking substantial research experience

A typical day at the CAMH is often busy and your time well utilized. I was able to contribute to the regulatory applications process using what I had learned in the CRA program - the practical experience allowed me to gain insight into the reality of grant proposals, which is a huge plus for a research assistant since that quality is a major aspect of being a Research Associate/Coordinator. Database creation, database maintenance/entry/checking and maintaining CRFs were also tasks attended to on a regular basis, which again, is a another major plus for an aspiring CRA/CRC.

Pros

Not being hindered from broadening your learning experience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centre for Addiction and Mental Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement