Centre for Addiction and Mental Health

Centre for Addiction and Mental Health Employee Reviews for Registered Nurse

I been working at CAmh for over 10years now, it is an teaching hospital and the opportunity for growth is endless. Regardless of ones culture or beliefs your always supported and feel part of the team. I consider my team at CAMH as my extended family. THEY NEVER LET ME DOWN and as a team we never let our Patients/clients /family member down. “WE WORK TOGETHER WE ARE ONE TEAM”
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Shortage of staff at a times
Well trained staff. Most staff are friendly and helpful. A world of opportunity to learn from different people and different areas of Mental Health. A very professional environment.
excellent and efficient place to seek employment. updates effectively updates are prompt. keeps job hunters updated will recommend for all who are in desperate need for work
Pros
update fast
I really enjoyed working in the acute care unit at CAMH. There's a program that i had the privilege to be a part of which is called Prevention and Management of Aggressive Behaviour where we are taught trauma informed care and how to manage aggressive behaviour in the most dignified manner.
Cons
Short Staff