Centre for Addiction and Mental Health

Centre for Addiction and Mental Health Employee Reviews for Department Secretary

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 95 reviews

Friendly supportive team that works well together

CAMH is an inclusive and caring hospital that has wonderful teams that really go out of their way to help the patient's who come to us for help. It makes working here very rewarding because you know that you are helping to make someone's life better. The staff are friendly and willing to go the extra mile to help each other. We have pot luck breakfasts or lunches just to build team spirit and often have after work gatherings for those who can attend. The management is always willing to listen to your ideas about how to make yours and others work life easier. They encourage growth and learning and the open environment allows for easy communication for good and bad reasons welcome. With the types of patient's that we have to encounter varying largely when a difficult situation arises management and the whole team are there to support you and make sure you are taking care of yourself as well. One of the most enjoyable parts of the job is that there is never a dull day and you never know what to expect from one day to the next.

Jobs at Centre for Addiction and Mental Health