Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
View all Centre for Addiction and Mental Health reviews

Centre for Addiction and Mental Health

Centre for Addiction and Mental Health Employee Review

CAMH is a great place to work - the culture is open and fun, but equally professional (and even academic, if you so choose!). Located right downtown, the campus is close to many amenities and TTC - making it easy to get to work.

4.0Job security/advancement

Good job security

Good job security however workplace culture is toxic and staff become jaded quickly. Difficult to maintain self and provide the best patient care, lots of burnout and have seen many coworkers leave the job. That being said I love my job but do wish they paid more, aline with industry standard

Supportive and friendly environment

I been working at CAmh for over 10years now, it is an teaching hospital and the opportunity for growth is endless. Regardless of ones culture or beliefs your always supported and feel part of the team. I consider my team at CAMH as my extended family. THEY NEVER LET ME DOWN and as a team we never let our Patients/clients /family member down. “WE WORK TOGETHER WE ARE ONE TEAM”

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Shortage of staff at a times
Same location

poor management and work culture

CAMH was for me a very close research facility, where collaboration has been replaced with competition. Internal and between-site communications were very inefficient; what would cause considerable delays in research activities and progress.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centre for Addiction and Mental Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6Job security/advancement