Central Painting Inc.

Central Painting Inc. Job security & advancement reviews

Canada17 reviews

Clear
3.1Job security & advancement

Fast-paced, collaborative, supportive and personal development opportunities

To be clear, working in construction requires you to have the ability to be flexible, open to collaboration, problem-solve on the fly, communicate well with others, and have the physical and emotional ability to deal with unexpected things that happen during a shift.Working in the office, I see that everyone works at their best to keep the jobsites running and organized. Many types of software and apps are used to make everything accessible to employees both in the office and in the field. This includes using safety apps in the field so that workers can have access to H&S resources, company policies and procedures and emergency/contact information if things happen on site. Construction sites are regulated by H&S Legislation and this means that not only does the company expect their workers to follow procedures, but they are also following the General Contractor's site requirements. Not one person is responsible for safety, everyone is. This could mean that not all people on a jobsite are following safety to the exact T but at Central Painting Inc, we are given many opportunities for training and development, both for painting skills and for H&S training so that workers can be safe on the job site and be productive too.Construction also means that the jobsites are indoors, outdoors, at night, early mornings, requires commuting and requires people to be physically and mentally fit to do their job. The company does encourage people to talk with their managers when they have concerns. The key is to talk with your managers, not just keep issues to yourself or supervisor.  -

Pros

Benefits, wages, H&S training is paid for, career development, supportive management, app-based safety resources, physically and mentally stimulating work environment

Cons

Could need to commute long distances for work, night shifts & weekend work during busy season (summer), high-paced deadlines.

Dont apply!

Management does not care about workers i was not there long at all an watched many people either get fired or leave because they were treated unfairly.

Pros

More then minimum wage.

Cons

Not enoug work and they will make you drive allot and treat you poorly.

Insights into Central Painting Inc.

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

They do not care about their employees

I went on sick leave .After I was fit and ready for work they keep saying work is slow they would call me when things pick up. Yet I have seen they have countless ads hiring all over Ontario especially on indeed. I have not been terminated. But they hire painters for less money. They refuse to terminate me .I am always on time always there when needed. This is how they treat me

Pros

They pay wageson time

Cons

About 800km a month on your vehicle

I very much enjoyed working for Central Painting Inc. They are a great company and will be in a growth spirt shortly! When this state of emergency is completed I am certain they will hire me back. I would take the job for more money!

fun place to work

great people good management big jobs ,room for advancement ,great wages ,hard work long hours steady contracts good benefits fun job

Pros

good wages

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Central Painting Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement