Central Health

Central Health Management reviews

Clear

Nice place to work. Co workers are nice to work with. Management are nice. Work in different areas when hired until you get a permanent position. The first year is the hardest.

poor

Management is put in to departments with zero previous management experience, feels like management is setting up is workers for failure before the shift even starts. unrealistic expectations, not enough medical equipment for the required daily surgeries, far to much micro managing and lack of over all moral. When manger hears something she doesn't like, she runs upstairs and get other management to deal with the issues.. they will praise staff up and then chew a strip off the workers. Not enough pay for the daily stress that staff is put through

Management issues

I love doing what I do but there are certain individuals within the management of the hospital who are big bullies and take their power for granted. They treat their employees very unfairly and they get away with it.

Overall central health is good

Good place to work for salary and benefits . Jobs I enjoy and take pride in . Management changes a lot and you have to change to meet demands of each individual

Pros

Benefits

Cons

Management has too high expectations

Busy Workplace with Opportunities for Advancement

I love working here. I find that in the run of a shift, that there is so much to learn and I always feel like I'm learning something new everyday. There is so much to do during the day, that it makes the shifts fly by in the blink of an eye. The staff are friendly, the management is amazing. Everyone helps each other out, and there is always an opportunity for career advancement and education training. The most enjoyable part of my job as an LPN would be getting to know the residents and patients that I work with. They all have a story, and they all love to share their life experiences.

Pros

Friendly Staff

Cons

Call in Position

Loved my job but morale is not good.

I loved my job and coworkers however I feel that people hired for management positions are overworked and don't have time for staff issues....never sees manager unless something is wrong......never gets a pat on the back for job well done......and I think that goes a long way for worker performance and morale within the organization. Its bad when you get more respect from management from other Departments than our own. Employees need to see their manager daily.....not just communication through email.

there was low moral work

everything done a schedule and management over looking employees on regular basis, some social connections between different level of employees. Could be a wonderful place to have a career if properly managed.

Staff were excellent. Warm and friendly environment.

A typical day including collecting research (both primary and secondary), analyzing the data and report generation. It also included traveling on a weekly basis to other sites to conduct research and meet with the steering committee. Towards the end of my contract I did presentations in different communities highlighting points of my research and gaining feedback. During my time with Central Health I built on my research and facilitating skills. The management which was who I worked hand and hand with and the employees in the building were amazing and very help especially in the first few weeks when I was learning how the organization operated and I was learning my way around the different hospitals.The less enjoyable thing about the job was the lack of daily face to face communication. The most enjoyable thing was the staff and warm friendly environment along with the opportunity to build on my education and skills.

Jobs at Central Health