Central Health

Central Health Employee Reviews for Senior Clerk

Productive, happy employee

I'm use to working in a fast pace environment. I work well with others or on my own. Im very productive and an enjoyable employee to work along side of.

Management issues

I love doing what I do but there are certain individuals within the management of the hospital who are big bullies and take their power for granted. They treat their employees very unfairly and they get away with it.

Fun Place to Work

Very awesome job! The only reason I am applying for any position is I would like a change and to make more money. All my co workers are like one big family. A typical day is I arrive in the morning to unlock the Community Health Care centre I check all my messages and from their my day is fairly very busy with referrals, deadlines for reports, ordering office supplies and stock for med room, entering payroll and data. Setting up reservations for meetings, travel, etc. My phone is always busy with clients and vendors calling. I am also the fire marshell for the building along with ensuring all the staff are equipped with the proper mask in case of an emergency, this has to be done yearly, along with attending Occupational health and safety meetings. I have worked for Central Health now for 11 years and have had many positions and learned a great deal. The best part of my job is working with clients and getting to meet so many people and of course my co workers knowing that at the end of the day I have done my job and made everyone happy.

Pros

Get an hour for lunch

Cons

never no overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Central Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement