Central Health
View all Central Health reviews

Central Health

Central Health Employee Review

A typical work day

A typical day at work for me involves a lot of typing of pathology reports, telephone operations, distributing pathology reports to physicians via fax and mail and preparing specimens for transportation to other health care facilities. The most enjoyable part of my job is working as a team with other co-workers and completing the tasks on hand. The hardest part of the my job is knowing what some of these patients are dealing with due to a reports diagnosis.

Pros

Friendly co-workers

Cons

Short breaks

3.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Overall a great place to work

Overall a supportive and friendly work environment. A broad range of work opportunities. Salaries are good. Benefits are pretty good but could improve. Not enough opportunity for professional development.

Pros

Co-Workers are supportive

Cons

Lack of professional development, lack of cafeteria most times
Same location

It was just a great place to work

Central Regional Health care was just a wonderful place to work for me. They have all good co-workers. They would do anything to give you or anyone a helping hand.

Productive, happy employee

I'm use to working in a fast pace environment. I work well with others or on my own. Im very productive and an enjoyable employee to work along side of.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Central Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement