Centra Industries Employee Review

View all Centra Industries reviews

Work is steady but management is unorganized.
ASSEMBLER (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON1 May 2018
repetitive work, not much room for advancement. There are two factories beside one and other, one is very clean the other is terrible. Hard to breath the air is so dirty.
Pros
decent pay, lots of hours available
Cons
unorganized

Other Centra Industries Employee Reviews

Horribly mismanaged company. Extremely weak senior management. No idea how to grow the business or even properly manage existing business. Very frustr
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON4 May 2019
Work somewhere else, don’t invest your life in a sinking ship. The company will cease to exist after 2022
Management can be described as inept at best, destructive at worst. This company has been in a steady decline since 2013.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Good work environment. Bad continental rotating shift
CNC Set-up Operator (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON16 January 2019
I enjoyed the work that I did there. Clean facilty, jobs are well layed out with information like how to setup and check jobs. Descent pay and compensation package.

Only problem I have is how can a company who says their #1 priority is employee health and safety, force them to work a shift that takes years off your life expectancy. Rotating 12 hour continental shift is very bad for you, I had to quit because my body couldnt take it anymore after 1 year.
Pros
Good work life. Benefits. Pension plan.
Cons
Rotating continental shift