Centra Industries Employee Reviews for Deburrer
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 49 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Helpful Lead Hands and QA people.An easy job,although their time quotas don't add up to an 8hr day,and some quota times are just not possible.Perhaps if the part is perfect from the time it has left the CNC those times may be possible.But due to alot of chatter and rough parts it takes longer to deburr them to their strict tolerances.
Easy work, friendly Superiors.
Training is horrible, being clean shaven everyday.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Centra Industries?
See more Centra Industries reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centra Industries. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 49 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Centra Industries
- What is the vacation policy like at Centra Industries? How many vacation days do you get per year?3 people answered
- Does Centra Industries require background check?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Centra Industries?3 people answered
- What are the perks offered by CENTRA INDUSTRIES?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Centra Industries?2 people answered
- Is it possible to work from Monday to Thursday and not fridays?One person answered
- What benefits does Centra Industries offer?One person answered
- What is the salary or wage for the custodian position in Cambridge ON?
See all questions and answers