Centerplate Employee Review

Fun fast paced work environment, with advancement capabilities
Operations Manager, Bar Manager, (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC22 October 2013
Day starts with the set up of venue, preparing for concerts, plays, banquets, etc. making sure to be open for buisness prior to doors opening for service. I learned that no event could be completed without a team of dedicated workers. My management team were a great group of individuals. All of my co-workers were enjoyable and easily coached. The hardest part of the job was having multiple events at one time in different locations. The most enjoyable part of this job was the availability, and opportunity to satisfy the customer and the client.
Pros
ability to network and and apply customer service skills
Cons
sometimes working outside the conditions were a little extreme(hot, rainy)

Other Centerplate Employee Reviews

Fun place to work, variety of staff
Concession Worker (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC20 February 2018
Working at centerplate is a great experience. It has allowed me the opertunity to meet many interesting staff members, and be apart of a team. The shifts for a stand worker are not very consistent, however the work place environment is supportive and fun.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Unpredictable hours
Fun to work at
Concesson cook (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB16 February 2018
I enjoyed working there but there was the odd time where I didn't.i would definitely work there again if I got the chance. The people that work there are nice and friendly and take care of the customers whenever they need anything
Pros
Make new friends
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centerplate. Our community is ready to answer.