Centerplate Employee Review

Enjoyable Experience
Warehouse Worker/Forklift Opp (Current Employee) –  Landover, MD31 January 2014
I enjoyed my experience with centerplate. My supervisors/managers did a good job with making sure everyone knew their responsibilities and the correct procedures to take towards succeeding them. With everyone having full knowledge of their responsibility made the experience much easier. The hardest part about the job was organizing frozen products. The low temperature environment sometimes made it hard to maneuver and control certain products due to the amount of ice. Although, i mostly enjoyed the free lunch everyday.
Pros
Free Lunch, weekly pay
Cons
Cold Building during the winter.

Other Centerplate Employee Reviews

Fun place to work, variety of staff
Concession Worker (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC20 February 2018
Working at centerplate is a great experience. It has allowed me the opertunity to meet many interesting staff members, and be apart of a team. The shifts for a stand worker are not very consistent, however the work place environment is supportive and fun.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Unpredictable hours
Fun to work at
Concesson cook (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB16 February 2018
I enjoyed working there but there was the odd time where I didn't.i would definitely work there again if I got the chance. The people that work there are nice and friendly and take care of the customers whenever they need anything
Pros
Make new friends
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centerplate. Our community is ready to answer.