Centerplate Employee Review

Your Only As Good As Your Last Event!
Assistant Banquets & Suites Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN23 October 2013
I have learned so much about high volume service from working at Centerplate, the Indiana Convention Center along side Lucas Oil Stadium are two of Centerplate's most profitable venues. I have also been increible focused of always putting the guest first and Centerplate has showed me even more ways how to go above and beyond for someone, to create a memorable experience each and every time. There is honestly only one thing I dislike about my job, I love the people that work for me, the events we host, and I love the long hours we work, the one and only dislike is the location. Indiana has been my home for 23 years, I want to get out and see the world and meet new people and expand my network even further.
Pros
All the different events and people I have already met.
Cons
There are slow times in both venues during the winter, I love working and constantly learning about the Hospitality Industry.

Other Centerplate Employee Reviews

Fun place to work, variety of staff
Concession Worker (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC20 February 2018
Working at centerplate is a great experience. It has allowed me the opertunity to meet many interesting staff members, and be apart of a team. The shifts for a stand worker are not very consistent, however the work place environment is supportive and fun.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Unpredictable hours
Fun to work at
Concesson cook (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB16 February 2018
I enjoyed working there but there was the odd time where I didn't.i would definitely work there again if I got the chance. The people that work there are nice and friendly and take care of the customers whenever they need anything
Pros
Make new friends
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centerplate. Our community is ready to answer.