Centennial Windows & Doors logo

Centennial Windows & Doors Work-life balance reviews

Canada33 reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & benefits

Great opportunities to earn extra money with commissions

This job is challenging, however, it pays off with incentives. Management is great with motivation to ensure we hit our daily targets and tries to keep the environment a positive one. The only downside of this position are the split shifts. If you don't drive, it can make for a long day, however, there are always great co-workers to pass the lunch hour with. Overall, if you do your job, follow instructions and advice, your job security is stable.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Split shifts

Great place to work and grow

Centennial is a great place to work.I have been part of Centennial for most of my working career and I can say that all levels of management and the culture are very supportive and interested in making sure you succeed in your day to day work and career.Centennial Windows and Doors is a successful family owned business and there is a definite mindset by the ownership to treat all staff like family.

Great place to work!

Centennial Windows & Doors is a great company to work for. they genuinely care for their employees and offer great compensation and benefits. Centennial goes out of their way to ensure customer satisfaction. Happy to be part of the team!

Pros

Family Run

Excellent Opportunity and quality products

I have been with Centennial for 5 years in sales. When joining I was slightly skeptical regarding how good the job appeared to be…how many sales jobs are there where you don’t have to cold call or telemarket? You simply start your day by logging into your calendar and you see where you will be going. Your job is to educate the customer on Centennial’s products, installation, service and warranty. Centennial provides a very indepth training program that not only educates you on their product but arms you with knowledge for out in the field. Even if you do not have any construction/installation experience, their program gives you all the information you need. They have an excellent support system that is available from all departments. If you are a strong closer and hard worker, there is an incredible opportunity to make a good living.

Pros

excellent product & support, excellent pay schedule

Cons

long hours, lots of driving

Family Oriented great place to work

My experience working for Centennial Windows and Doors as been an exhilarating for me. For someone that had no experience working in a outbound call center, I really enjoy my experience with the company. At first it was a rocky start for me but once i got the confidence of calling the customers it was smooth sailing since. Working in the call center I book appointments for the representatives. We work a split shift which takes a bit of getting used to but you learn to adjust to the time. Centennial Windows and Doors is a family oriented company with great benefits and commissions as well as recognizing top performers. Everyone we work with feels like family to me . I would highly recommend working at Centennial Windows and Doors.

Pros

free lunches, long lunch break 3 hours, commissions and trophy for top sales

Great pay and leadership if you have a family

I've been at Centennial windows for 6 years as an installer, measure Tech and a service tech. Through my years there I have experience nothing but respect and a great team environment! Before coming to Centennial I looked around at other places but they couldn't offer nearly what Centennial could and they have stuck by it! Very flexible if you have kids and a family. There is so much room to move up in this company, if you are a hard worker! The pay is excellent and the bonuses and appreciation days are even better!!! If your looking for a long term career with a growing company and want to feel like you are noticed for your hard work, then Centennial windows is the place!!! Call today and start making lots of MONEY & Memories!!!

Pros

Feel appreciated, pay, consistent work

Life's changing experience

I can't believe that it's been nine years since I joined the company. As a young man willing to work hard and successed, I was looking for a new beginning in my work career. Coming to Centennial was a throughly life changing experience because this is where I found the work place with opportunities to grow professionally as well as to better myself and my family. I knew my efforts and hard work were always noticed and rewarded in so many ways. The best of all is the feeling of belonging and self purpose. Forever grateful to great leaders in this organization for their tireless support. Very happy I took this opportunity.

No Comment

I wish to say that if you like a really fast-paced job and get WHIMIS training and be personally escorted out the door like you are a common criminal because you don't make enough sales, then go for this job.

Pros

Pot luck

Cons

Productive company to work for with fun incentives and good cash opportunity

Centennial was a nice place to work with friendly people. I learned a lot of skills to use over the phone with customers and the management was helpful. The staff in the call center always looked out for one another and gave each other helpful advise. The hardest part of the job was the split shift. We started work at 10am until 2pm then had a 2 hour break and went back to work from 4pm-8pm. The most enjoyable part of the job was the commission and incentives for getting most bookings of the day.

Pros

incentives

Cons

split shift

Jobs at Centennial Windows & Doors