Centennial Windows & Doors logo

Canada33 reviews

Clear
3.8Pay & benefits

Factory Worker

Great hours, no weekends required! Overtime is asked, but not required by management. Young atmosphere, sometimes hard to get help,BUT fun atmosphere when all employees are together for pizza days, coffee days and potluck events!

Pros

sporadic free lunches, easy access to Head Office from highway

Cons

Negativity between employees

Great place to work!

Centennial Windows & Doors is a great company to work for. they genuinely care for their employees and offer great compensation and benefits. Centennial goes out of their way to ensure customer satisfaction. Happy to be part of the team!

Pros

Family Run

Team Environment Drives Success

Centennial Windows and Doors is a wonderful and fun company to work for. I have worked at Centennial for almost 4 years in the Contact Centre. They are supportive, understanding and patient. Centennial works together as a team to make everyone feel involved and appreciated. Centennial Windows and Doors is a family oriented company with great benefits and commissions as well as recognizing top performers. Lots of laughs and good memories happen under the roof of Centennial. I would highly recommend working at Centennial Windows and Doors.

Pros

free lunches, long lunch break 3 hours, commissions and trophy for top sales

Family Oriented great place to work

My experience working for Centennial Windows and Doors as been an exhilarating for me. For someone that had no experience working in a outbound call center, I really enjoy my experience with the company. At first it was a rocky start for me but once i got the confidence of calling the customers it was smooth sailing since. Working in the call center I book appointments for the representatives. We work a split shift which takes a bit of getting used to but you learn to adjust to the time. Centennial Windows and Doors is a family oriented company with great benefits and commissions as well as recognizing top performers. Everyone we work with feels like family to me . I would highly recommend working at Centennial Windows and Doors.

Pros

free lunches, long lunch break 3 hours, commissions and trophy for top sales

Great work environment

Great work environment, many long term employees who never want to leave. If you want to become one of them join the team,with a good work ethic and a positive attitude with the willingness to accept the challenge.

Pros

5 days a week, 8 hours a day. Good management, good pay

Cons

Must be flexible, multi tasking

Flexible and understanding employer

Working for a successful local manufacturer that is busy all year long is great and something to be proud of. My team is successful and we receive generous recognition and compensation. The location is great for me too.

Great wages with awful management

Overall, I liked what I was doing at Centennial Windows and doors, I liked the people I worked with, I liked doing my job, but the management staff that I worked for treated the staff with no respect whatsoever. I moved across the city so couldn't stay working at that site, but I don't think I would have stayed at the company for very long anyway. The pay rate is better than min. wage, which was the only benefit to working there for me.

Pros

Good Pay

Cons

Bad Management

Fast paced work with good enjoyable people

i enjoyed working at centennial windows and doors because it was a good working environment with good paced work. Everyone there was enjoyable and i learned more each and everyday i worked there.

Pros

free breakfast or free lunch once a month

Cons

short breaks

Jobs at Centennial Windows & Doors