Centennial Windows & Doors logo
Centennial Windows & Doors

Centennial Windows & Doors Management reviews

Canada33 reviews

Clear

Great place to work and build character.

Time management is a key factor at centennial. Once you learn how to operate productively within the centennial guidelines, you can make a lot of money.

Pros

Management tries there best

Great place to work and grow

Centennial is a great place to work.I have been part of Centennial for most of my working career and I can say that all levels of management and the culture are very supportive and interested in making sure you succeed in your day to day work and career.Centennial Windows and Doors is a successful family owned business and there is a definite mindset by the ownership to treat all staff like family.

Great opportunities to earn extra money with commissions

This job is challenging, however, it pays off with incentives. Management is great with motivation to ensure we hit our daily targets and tries to keep the environment a positive one. The only downside of this position are the split shifts. If you don't drive, it can make for a long day, however, there are always great co-workers to pass the lunch hour with. Overall, if you do your job, follow instructions and advice, your job security is stable.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Split shifts

Great work environment

Great work environment, many long term employees who never want to leave. If you want to become one of them join the team,with a good work ethic and a positive attitude with the willingness to accept the challenge.

Pros

5 days a week, 8 hours a day. Good management, good pay

Cons

Must be flexible, multi tasking

Factory Worker

Great hours, no weekends required! Overtime is asked, but not required by management. Young atmosphere, sometimes hard to get help,BUT fun atmosphere when all employees are together for pizza days, coffee days and potluck events!

Pros

sporadic free lunches, easy access to Head Office from highway

Cons

Negativity between employees

I love being part of the Centennial Team!

I couldn't be happier. Working at Centennial Windows & Doors has proved to be challenging and rewarding all at the same time. Management does an excellent job of "patting you on the back" when a job is well done and colleagues are supportive, helpful and friendly.

Pros

Family Business, Great People

Firm, Fair, and Consistent - A Great Place for Opportunity

When I started at Centennial, I was in an administrative position split between marketing and sales. I learned so much in that role and had the opportunity to work with several departments and managers (not just marketing and sales); It was a great starting point for my career at Centennial. From there, I moved into a full-time marketing role and I now manage the daily operations of the department. It’s certainly a challenging job, but also very rewarding. The managers I report to are great; a wealth of knowledge and very supportive (both professionally and personally). I also appreciate that our owner’s motto is: Firm, Fair, and Consistent. With it, he has created a respectful work environment and a second-to-none customer service platform. The best part of working at Centennial? For me, it's that we're a family owned and operated business. My co-workers are kind and supportive and I look forward to seeing them everyday. Like any family, you get what you put into it. Do ownership and management have high expectations of us? Absolutely! But I'm only interested in working for people who push me to be the best version of myself. Not only are we a company who produces some of the highest rated windows and doors in the country, but we strive to fill our teams with the best talent we can find.

Jobs at Centennial Windows & Doors

See more jobs

Management is a joke

Worked there a month for training witch the training was a joke, management clueless, rude overall do not buy this product or work for them unless you yourself are joke

Cons

Productive company to work for with fun incentives and good cash opportunity

Centennial was a nice place to work with friendly people. I learned a lot of skills to use over the phone with customers and the management was helpful. The staff in the call center always looked out for one another and gave each other helpful advise. The hardest part of the job was the split shift. We started work at 10am until 2pm then had a 2 hour break and went back to work from 4pm-8pm. The most enjoyable part of the job was the commission and incentives for getting most bookings of the day.

Pros

incentives

Cons

split shift

Great wages with awful management

Overall, I liked what I was doing at Centennial Windows and doors, I liked the people I worked with, I liked doing my job, but the management staff that I worked for treated the staff with no respect whatsoever. I moved across the city so couldn't stay working at that site, but I don't think I would have stayed at the company for very long anyway. The pay rate is better than min. wage, which was the only benefit to working there for me.

Pros

Good Pay

Cons

Bad Management

Better management required

Centennial windows and doors was a great place to work for myself. I was located about 4 minutes away, a short commute was a plus. The management was basically non exsistant, which for me was an important thing to have structured properly at a workplace.

Pros

Freedom at work

Cons

favouritism at work