Centennial Windows & Doors logo

Centennial Windows & Doors Job security & advancement reviews

Canada33 reviews

Clear
3.1Job security & advancement

Great place and easy to get along with almost every employee

It is a great company to work for. Being one of the installers all you hear from the home owners is how amazing the company is. Time after time again all you hear is how great of employees the company has hired.

Pros

Local work, great staff.

Great place to work and grow

Centennial is a great place to work.I have been part of Centennial for most of my working career and I can say that all levels of management and the culture are very supportive and interested in making sure you succeed in your day to day work and career.Centennial Windows and Doors is a successful family owned business and there is a definite mindset by the ownership to treat all staff like family.

Confused and management heavy

Two jobs combined into one with two different bosses with competing concerns and very little support. Worked half my shift after regular business hours basically solo and was dismissed with no explanation just before three month probation ended. Felt like a colossal waste of time

Pros

Few

Cons

Many

Work hard and play hard

I’ve been with Centennial for over 10 years and find it a very rewarding place to work, both professionally and personally. The support is there to help you improve in your role regardless of what division of the company you’re in. Mgt wants to see you become successful as much if not more than you do! It’s also a fun place to work, as I’ve found lasting friendships have formed with both current and former colleagues. It’s both family owned and operated, and I feel like I’ve been treated like “one of the family” since my first day. They make a great product which is second to none, and stand behind it with an amazing warranty. Having this gives you a lot of confidence when selling. I would highly recommend considering Centennial as not just a job but a great career

Pros

Great income/support and autonomy

Cons

I honestly can’t think of one

Great opportunities to earn extra money with commissions

This job is challenging, however, it pays off with incentives. Management is great with motivation to ensure we hit our daily targets and tries to keep the environment a positive one. The only downside of this position are the split shifts. If you don't drive, it can make for a long day, however, there are always great co-workers to pass the lunch hour with. Overall, if you do your job, follow instructions and advice, your job security is stable.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Split shifts

Great pay and leadership if you have a family

I've been at Centennial windows for 6 years as an installer, measure Tech and a service tech. Through my years there I have experience nothing but respect and a great team environment! Before coming to Centennial I looked around at other places but they couldn't offer nearly what Centennial could and they have stuck by it! Very flexible if you have kids and a family. There is so much room to move up in this company, if you are a hard worker! The pay is excellent and the bonuses and appreciation days are even better!!! If your looking for a long term career with a growing company and want to feel like you are noticed for your hard work, then Centennial windows is the place!!! Call today and start making lots of MONEY & Memories!!!

Pros

Feel appreciated, pay, consistent work

Life's changing experience

I can't believe that it's been nine years since I joined the company. As a young man willing to work hard and successed, I was looking for a new beginning in my work career. Coming to Centennial was a throughly life changing experience because this is where I found the work place with opportunities to grow professionally as well as to better myself and my family. I knew my efforts and hard work were always noticed and rewarded in so many ways. The best of all is the feeling of belonging and self purpose. Forever grateful to great leaders in this organization for their tireless support. Very happy I took this opportunity.

Firm, Fair, and Consistent - A Great Place for Opportunity

When I started at Centennial, I was in an administrative position split between marketing and sales. I learned so much in that role and had the opportunity to work with several departments and managers (not just marketing and sales); It was a great starting point for my career at Centennial. From there, I moved into a full-time marketing role and I now manage the daily operations of the department. It’s certainly a challenging job, but also very rewarding. The managers I report to are great; a wealth of knowledge and very supportive (both professionally and personally). I also appreciate that our owner’s motto is: Firm, Fair, and Consistent. With it, he has created a respectful work environment and a second-to-none customer service platform. The best part of working at Centennial? For me, it's that we're a family owned and operated business. My co-workers are kind and supportive and I look forward to seeing them everyday. Like any family, you get what you put into it. Do ownership and management have high expectations of us? Absolutely! But I'm only interested in working for people who push me to be the best version of myself. Not only are we a company who produces some of the highest rated windows and doors in the country, but we strive to fill our teams with the best talent we can find.

Jobs at Centennial Windows & Doors