Centennial Windows & Doors logo
Centennial Windows & Doors

Centennial Windows & Doors Culture reviews

Canada33 reviews

Clear

Overall good place to work

As an employee with Centennial windows for 13 years I can honestly say that every company has its advantages and short comings that can be improved upon. The advantages being: family owned buisness ,very diverse work setting ( not discriminated against due to age, gender, culture or disability). No shift work in production. Occasional overtime get the majority of weekends off, decent starting wage. What can be improved upon:better incentives for production crew as they seem to be forgotten. This would boost productivity and moral of all employees.

Pros

Decent wages

Cons

Lack of incentive

Great place to work and grow

Centennial is a great place to work.I have been part of Centennial for most of my working career and I can say that all levels of management and the culture are very supportive and interested in making sure you succeed in your day to day work and career.Centennial Windows and Doors is a successful family owned business and there is a definite mindset by the ownership to treat all staff like family.

Great place to work!

Centennial Windows & Doors is a great company to work for. they genuinely care for their employees and offer great compensation and benefits. Centennial goes out of their way to ensure customer satisfaction. Happy to be part of the team!

Pros

Family Run

Flexible and understanding employer

Working for a successful local manufacturer that is busy all year long is great and something to be proud of. My team is successful and we receive generous recognition and compensation. The location is great for me too.

I love being part of the Centennial Team!

I couldn't be happier. Working at Centennial Windows & Doors has proved to be challenging and rewarding all at the same time. Management does an excellent job of "patting you on the back" when a job is well done and colleagues are supportive, helpful and friendly.

Pros

Family Business, Great People

Cons

Productive company to work for with fun incentives and good cash opportunity

Centennial was a nice place to work with friendly people. I learned a lot of skills to use over the phone with customers and the management was helpful. The staff in the call center always looked out for one another and gave each other helpful advise. The hardest part of the job was the split shift. We started work at 10am until 2pm then had a 2 hour break and went back to work from 4pm-8pm. The most enjoyable part of the job was the commission and incentives for getting most bookings of the day.

Pros

incentives

Cons

split shift

Jobs at Centennial Windows & Doors