Centennial Windows & Doors Employee Reviews for Sales ConsultantReview this company
Sales Consultant1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 35 reviews
Job work-life balance
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) - Ontario - 4 April 2018
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I have been with Centennial for 5 years in sales. When joining I was slightly skeptical regarding how good the job appeared to be…how many sales jobs are there where you don’t have to cold call or telemarket? You simply start your day by logging into your calendar and you see where you will be going. Your job is to educate the customer on Centennial’s products, installation, service and warranty. Centennial provides a very indepth training program that not only educates you on their product but arms you with knowledge for out in the field. Even if you do not have any construction/installation experience, their program gives you all the information you need. They have an excellent support system that is available from all departments. If you are a strong closer and hard worker, there is an incredible opportunity to make a good living.
excellent product & support, excellent pay schedule
long hours, lots of driving
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Centennial Windows & Doors reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centennial Windows & Doors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 35 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Centennial Windows & Doors with
Questions about Centennial Windows & Doors
- What are the working hours at Centennial Windows & Doors?5 people answered
- If you were to leave Centennial Windows & Doors, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Centennial Windows & Doors?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Centennial Windows & Doors?3 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Centennial Windows & Doors?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Centennial Windows & Doors?2 people answered
- What is the pay at Centennial Windows for a production team member?2 people answered
- What is the dress code at Centennial Windows & Doors?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Centennial Windows & Doors?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at Centennial Windows & Doors?One person answered