Centennial Windows & Doors

Centennial Windows & Doors Employee Reviews in London, ON

Great opportunities to earn extra money with commissions

This job is challenging, however, it pays off with incentives. Management is great with motivation to ensure we hit our daily targets and tries to keep the environment a positive one. The only downside of this position are the split shifts. If you don't drive, it can make for a long day, however, there are always great co-workers to pass the lunch hour with. Overall, if you do your job, follow instructions and advice, your job security is stable.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Split shifts

Fun work place. Meet great people

It was a fun day, most days. Kept very busy with inbound and outbound calls. Booked leads generated by call center, walk-ins and telephone leads. Assisted with five sales reps, with contracts getting submitted, check for credit approval, and proof reading the contract. The hardest part was trying to keep all five reps, happy.

Confused and management heavy

Two jobs combined into one with two different bosses with competing concerns and very little support. Worked half my shift after regular business hours basically solo and was dismissed with no explanation just before three month probation ended. Felt like a colossal waste of time

Pros

Few

Cons

Many

Great place to work!

Centennial Windows & Doors is a great company to work for. they genuinely care for their employees and offer great compensation and benefits. Centennial goes out of their way to ensure customer satisfaction. Happy to be part of the team!

Pros

Family Run

Team Environment Drives Success

Centennial Windows and Doors is a wonderful and fun company to work for. I have worked at Centennial for almost 4 years in the Contact Centre. They are supportive, understanding and patient. Centennial works together as a team to make everyone feel involved and appreciated. Centennial Windows and Doors is a family oriented company with great benefits and commissions as well as recognizing top performers. Lots of laughs and good memories happen under the roof of Centennial. I would highly recommend working at Centennial Windows and Doors.

Pros

free lunches, long lunch break 3 hours, commissions and trophy for top sales

Family Oriented great place to work

My experience working for Centennial Windows and Doors as been an exhilarating for me. For someone that had no experience working in a outbound call center, I really enjoy my experience with the company. At first it was a rocky start for me but once i got the confidence of calling the customers it was smooth sailing since. Working in the call center I book appointments for the representatives. We work a split shift which takes a bit of getting used to but you learn to adjust to the time. Centennial Windows and Doors is a family oriented company with great benefits and commissions as well as recognizing top performers. Everyone we work with feels like family to me . I would highly recommend working at Centennial Windows and Doors.

Pros

free lunches, long lunch break 3 hours, commissions and trophy for top sales

Great work environment

Great work environment, many long term employees who never want to leave. If you want to become one of them join the team,with a good work ethic and a positive attitude with the willingness to accept the challenge.

Pros

5 days a week, 8 hours a day. Good management, good pay

Cons

Must be flexible, multi tasking

Factory Worker

Great hours, no weekends required! Overtime is asked, but not required by management. Young atmosphere, sometimes hard to get help,BUT fun atmosphere when all employees are together for pizza days, coffee days and potluck events!

Pros

sporadic free lunches, easy access to Head Office from highway

Cons

Negativity between employees

Overall good place to work

As an employee with Centennial windows for 13 years I can honestly say that every company has its advantages and short comings that can be improved upon. The advantages being: family owned buisness ,very diverse work setting ( not discriminated against due to age, gender, culture or disability). No shift work in production. Occasional overtime get the majority of weekends off, decent starting wage. What can be improved upon:better incentives for production crew as they seem to be forgotten. This would boost productivity and moral of all employees.

Pros

Decent wages

Cons

Lack of incentive

Jobs at Centennial Windows & Doors

in London, ON
See more jobs

Great pay and leadership if you have a family

I've been at Centennial windows for 6 years as an installer, measure Tech and a service tech. Through my years there I have experience nothing but respect and a great team environment! Before coming to Centennial I looked around at other places but they couldn't offer nearly what Centennial could and they have stuck by it! Very flexible if you have kids and a family. There is so much room to move up in this company, if you are a hard worker! The pay is excellent and the bonuses and appreciation days are even better!!! If your looking for a long term career with a growing company and want to feel like you are noticed for your hard work, then Centennial windows is the place!!! Call today and start making lots of MONEY & Memories!!!

Pros

Feel appreciated, pay, consistent work

Flexible and understanding employer

Working for a successful local manufacturer that is busy all year long is great and something to be proud of. My team is successful and we receive generous recognition and compensation. The location is great for me too.

I love being part of the Centennial Team!

I couldn't be happier. Working at Centennial Windows & Doors has proved to be challenging and rewarding all at the same time. Management does an excellent job of "patting you on the back" when a job is well done and colleagues are supportive, helpful and friendly.

Pros

Family Business, Great People

Firm, Fair, and Consistent - A Great Place for Opportunity

When I started at Centennial, I was in an administrative position split between marketing and sales. I learned so much in that role and had the opportunity to work with several departments and managers (not just marketing and sales); It was a great starting point for my career at Centennial. From there, I moved into a full-time marketing role and I now manage the daily operations of the department. It’s certainly a challenging job, but also very rewarding. The managers I report to are great; a wealth of knowledge and very supportive (both professionally and personally). I also appreciate that our owner’s motto is: Firm, Fair, and Consistent. With it, he has created a respectful work environment and a second-to-none customer service platform. The best part of working at Centennial? For me, it's that we're a family owned and operated business. My co-workers are kind and supportive and I look forward to seeing them everyday. Like any family, you get what you put into it. Do ownership and management have high expectations of us? Absolutely! But I'm only interested in working for people who push me to be the best version of myself. Not only are we a company who produces some of the highest rated windows and doors in the country, but we strive to fill our teams with the best talent we can find.

Management is a joke

Worked there a month for training witch the training was a joke, management clueless, rude overall do not buy this product or work for them unless you yourself are joke

No Comment

I wish to say that if you like a really fast-paced job and get WHIMIS training and be personally escorted out the door like you are a common criminal because you don't make enough sales, then go for this job.

Pros

Pot luck

Cons

Productive company to work for with fun incentives and good cash opportunity

Centennial was a nice place to work with friendly people. I learned a lot of skills to use over the phone with customers and the management was helpful. The staff in the call center always looked out for one another and gave each other helpful advise. The hardest part of the job was the split shift. We started work at 10am until 2pm then had a 2 hour break and went back to work from 4pm-8pm. The most enjoyable part of the job was the commission and incentives for getting most bookings of the day.

Pros

incentives

Cons

split shift

Great wages with awful management

Overall, I liked what I was doing at Centennial Windows and doors, I liked the people I worked with, I liked doing my job, but the management staff that I worked for treated the staff with no respect whatsoever. I moved across the city so couldn't stay working at that site, but I don't think I would have stayed at the company for very long anyway. The pay rate is better than min. wage, which was the only benefit to working there for me.

Pros

Good Pay

Cons

Bad Management

Good People

Had a good time while I was here, just was not for me had to reach unlikely numbers and couldn't do it. Instead of given me more of a chance and more training they let me go.

I have learned the importance of the fine details in each job order; even the most minor grammar error could put a job on hold for a long time.

This company is very team oriented, and every employee is enjoyable to work alongside with. Order Entry proves to be one of the most important, and efficient, departments of the company; the amount of accuracy and prioritization that my colleagues possess is outstanding. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning how to use a new software program that was new to the company as well. An all around welcoming and friendly work environment. Because the company deals with custom residential windows and doors, each order is different, and each job is processed as efficiently as possible.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centennial Windows & Doors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement